Chapter 4

Rosies POV
I make my way out of the school to the car. I get in the car and head to Starbucks. I get to Starbucks and go through the drive through. The line was a bit long but it went by fast. I finally get to order. "Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?" The person asks. "Hi yes can I get a Caramel Frappechino with extra caramel please" I order. "What size?"

"Venti please" I say. "Would that be all?" They ask. "Yes" I reply "Ok your total will be 6 dollars and 39 cents." They give me my total.

I pull up to the window and see a boy about my age maybe younger. "6.39 miss" he says in a weird tone giving me a weird look. 'Is he constipated' I think to myself. I hand him a ten dollar bill. "Keep the change" I say. He nods smiling.

He walks away the comes back with my drink.

"Thank you sir

"Thank you sir." I drive away then I notice writing on the receipt. I look at it and it's a number. 'Huh' I think to myself.

I'm almost to the college and I'm super nervous. I pull up to the college and park. Usually freshman's have to sleep on campus but my dads brother said he pulled some strings and I didn't have to 'Whatever that means' I think to myself. I get out of the car, grab my purse and drink. I'm walking to the building for my first class which is by the quad and I see a lot of people there.

As I'm walking into the building I feel a lot of eyes on me. I lower my head and walk faster. I look up and see the girls glaring at me and the guys giving me looks that I can't describe.I get inside the building and find my class I'm supposed to be in.

Time Skip

It's now 3:30 and I'm heading out to the car to go pick up the kids. I'm walking towards the car when I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and am greeted with 2 guys that look like Greek gods. ' they're so handsome' I think to myself.

Third Person POV
Elio and Emiliano are walking toward their car to leave from the college to their house when they see the most gorgeous girl. "Brother look" Elio says getting Emiliano's attention.

Emiliano looks to where his brother was looking and is shocked at how innocent and gorgeous the mystery girl looks. They see she dropped her phone as she was walking. They both run over and grab her phone off the floor and give it to her.

When Rosie notices she was just staring at them she looks down and blushes. Elio and Emiliano both smirk at her when they see her blush. "Can I help you" Rosie asks shyly yet softly.

They both feel there knees go weak at her voice. "Umm you dropped your phone" Elio says. "Oh my goodness thank you" Rosie thanks them with a big smile. "I'm Emiliano Romano and this is my twin brother Elio Romano" Emiliano points to himself and his brother. They both expect for her to run away but she didn't. Instead she smiles.

Rosie sticks out hand "Rosie De Rossi nice to meet you" she says. When she sticks out her hand they see a wedding ring on her right ring finger. 'Is she engaged' they both think at the same time. They clench their jaws at the thought. "Are you married?" Elio asks bluntly.

Rosie looks confused then she realized what they were talking about.She looks down and she says sadly. "Ohhh no it was my moms before she passed away."

"We're sorry for your loss" they both say. Rosie whispers a quick thank you. Rosie looks down at her watch and sees it's 3:36. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry but I have to go I'm gonna be late."

Both Elio and Emiliano are sad to see her leave but then Elio thinks of a brilliant idea. "We could give you a ride if you like it's the least we can do." Elio offers with a hopeful look.

"Umm actually I have my own car but thank you." Rosie says guiltily when she seen their hopeful faces. "Well then could we get your number?" Emiliano asks. Rosie really didn't think anything about it they just wanted to be friends she thought. "Yeah its **********"

They put it in their phones and Rosie waves by to them. They both walk away with one thing on their minds. 'She will be ours at any cost'

779 words