Chapter 6

Third Person POV
They get back to the house and unpack all the groceries. While Rosie starts to cook dinner Abby tries to get Benji to stop being mad at her. Elio and Emiliano hear Abby trying to talk to Benji. So they go to Rosie to see what happened.

"Angel" Elio and Emiliano both say. Rosie looks up and sees them. "So we heard Abigail trying to get Benjamin to talk to her do you know why."Emiliano asks. "Well in the car Benji said he was mad because Abby was talking to boys and asked them if they wanted to be her friends but I don't get why he was mad she just wanted to make friends." Rosie answers genuinely confused with a frown on her face.

Emiliano and Elio both nod their heads. "Do you mind if we go try to solve the problem?" Elio asks Rosie. "Oh yes please if you can" Rosie says with hopeful eyes. "Yeah its no problem" Emiliano says. "Thank you" Rosie thanks them.

Elio and Emiliano go into the twins playroom and as they walk in they here "Benji please talk to me brother I don't like when your angry with me." Abby says with her eyes watering.

Elio and Emiliano walk in "Your mom said that you guys are fighting" Elio says.

As they're talking Rosies in the kitchen cooking dinner. She keeps wondering why she can't get Elio and Emiliano off her mind. So while she cooks she keeps asking herself the same question 'Why'

Rosie gets done cooking and goes into the twins playroom to tell them and Elio and Emiliano that dinner is ready. As she walks in she hears Abby and Benji laughing. When she opens the door she sees that all of them were laughing and just having a good time in general.

"My loves dinners ready why don't you go and freshen up" Rosie says. Abigail and Benjamin turn to see their mother. "Come on sister" Benji says. They get up and do what their mom says. As they walk out Rosie says "Thank you." Elio and Emiliano grow confused at her thanks "For what" they both say at the same time.

Rosie giggles and says "For getting Benji to start talking to Abby again." "Oh it was nothing" Emiliano says. "We'll come on we don't want the food to get cold you can wash your hand in the kitchen" Rosie says.

They nod and get up to follow Rosie to the kitchen. Abigail and Benjamin are already sitting down at the table when they come out. Rosie starts to grab the dishes she made and puts them on the table.
What she made

"Yay dumplings"Abby yells excitedly

"Yay dumplings"Abby yells excitedly. They all laugh at her reaction. They all sit down and start to eat.

After they finish eating Elio and Emiliano help Rosie put everything up and the twins are sitting in living room watching tv.

"Thank you for letting us stay for dinner it was amazing" Elio says. "Your welcome" Rosie responds smiling at them. They finish putting everything up. "My loves it's time for bed" Rosie says walking into the living room.

"Aww man" Benjamin says getting up to go to their room. Rosie gets the twins changed and reads them a bedtime story all while Elio and Emiliano are watching from the door frame. "Good night my loves sweet dreams" Rosie say while kissing both of their heads.

She gets up and walks out of their room with Elio and Emiliano trailing not to far behind. "So um I guess you have to go now since it's getting late" Rosie says as they get into the living.

"Well actually we wanted to know more about you but if your tired we can go" Emiliano says. "Oh um sure why not." Rosie says.

So they talk for what seems like minutes but in reality it's been hours. Rosie stoops laughing at what Emiliano had just told her and she looks down at her watch and sees it's
1am. "Oh my goodness it's so late" Rosie says. Elio and Emiliano both look down at their watches. "Oh we should probably go before it gets any later." Emiliano says.

"Would you like to just stay the night since it's so late." Rosie says nervously. Elio and Emiliano look at each other and say "Yes we would love that."

"I can sleep on the couch you can both take my room" Rosie says. "No you're sleeping in your room we can take the couch" Elio say sternly. "How about you just sleep in the bed with me I would feel bad if you guys were uncomfortable." Rosie says.

They nod and follow her to her room. "I'm gonna change you can make yourself at home" Rosie says walking into the bathroom. Elio and Emiliano both take off their pants and shirts do it just leaves them in their boxers.

Rosie comes out of the bathroom in her pajamas. Elio and Emiliano swear they both felt their dick twitch.

They stare at Rosie with lust in their eyes

They stare at Rosie with lust in their eyes. Rosie blushes when she sees them staring at her. They start to slowly walk up to Rosie with a look in their eyes that she can't describe.

As they walk up to her she starts to walk back until she hits the wall.Rosie gasps as they pull her against their body's. Elio and Emiliano just hold her in a hug and stuff their faces in the crooked of he neck and breath in deeply. "Sweetheart your ours" Elio and Emiliano say at the same time.

They chuckle when they felt her shiver. "W-what d-do you m-mean" Rosie asks stuttering. They look up and Rosie gasps when she sees their eyes. They were dark. Elio picks her up and gently sets on the bed. "W-what are you doing" Rosie asks as they slide off her silk pajamas shorts.

"We're showing you how you're ours" Emiliano say.

Rosies POV
I watch as Elio and Emiliano pull off my shorts then Emiliano like puts his face in my private part. Then I hear Emiliano moan as he licks me? "Are you eating me?" I ask panicked.

They both chuckle. As I feel Emiliano lick me. Elio starts to kiss on my neck. I can't help but let out a moan. Emiliano keeps on doing whatever he's doing and I feel like I'm about to pee. "Oh my goodness stop I have to pee" I say trying I get up.

"Calm down and just let it go" Elio whispers in my ear causing a shiver to run up my spine. As Emiliano finishes he then start to suck on my neck.

Elio looks up at me and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I follow what he does. I moan into the kiss. Elio pulls back and starts sucking on my neck like he had did before. Then Emiliano kisses me.

They keep going back and forth and when they finally stop I'm exhausted. I yawn and they smile at me and Elio says "Get some rest sweetheart." I nod and start to close my eyes when I feel two body's pull me closer towards them. I snuggle up against them and fall into a deep slumber.

1216 Words

Authors note
I cringed SO much writing the end and it was horrible. I have never written anything related to smut and I just died I don't know if I ever will write it anymore but we'll see.