12 ~ Devil like me

Playlist for this chapter:
Elbano- Enrique Iglesias ft. Bad Bunny.
Burn- Ellie Goulding.

Taehyung's Pov

She is losing her consciousness, I pull out my cock inside from her, she is closing her eyes as I have drenched whole energy from her body already.

****

I'm sitting on the couch, she is sleeping in my room in upstairs and I'm sitting here completely naked, not bothering about any circumstances. Suddenly I hear a beep sound and see beside me, it's her phone, I'm feeling kinda uneasy, should I check the phone or not, I struggle with my inner demons and finally clutch the phone and see the name pops out on the screen as her husband send her lots of texts.

"Hey, honey! I'm sorry for not coming tonight as I'm dealing with some problems, I'll make it up to you.
Love you💜"

A mischievous smile appears on my mouth and I take a sip of wine from my wine glass, I just make it seen the text so that she won't notice it, because I know she will be hurt if she sees the text that her husband is just texting her that he is not coming, seems he has done his responsibly as a husband but not thinking about her wife that she can wait for him eagerly, this is wrong! No woman should treat like this and especially her, she is surely an innocent woman whose innocence just broke by a devil like me.

*****

I'm staring at her powerless naked body which is beautifully marked by me as her whole body is full of purplish marks which is making me feel more blissful, I have never feel so amazing for a while and most importantly I have never gone easy on any of women I have fucked so far, she is the first women whose body is full of reddish purplish mark, no mark of any scar, there is no sign of bleeding, no sign of my monstrous behaviour except her thigh, I felt too much angry that I  hit there with my belt and I'm feeling bad now.

I shouldn’t do that.

The scar just turned blue to red due to the intense pain, I didn't want to do that but I don't know what gotten into me that time that I just took a bold step, I couldn't go any farther when I remind that she said me something before sex, take her pain all away, she is already in so much pain, I understood the very first day when I saw cigarettes in her hand but its not only for his husband cause I clearly remember that she said that their marriage wasn't arrange, it was love, so, I guess she has a bitter past and that's make her like this.

I held her thigh with my palm and begins to massage there lightly, I move my lips towards there and slowly suck there, she jerks her body, which means she still has some consciousness as she is reacting to my touch. I smirk and hover over her, I remove those hair from her forehead and kiss there lightly, she is closing her eyes, eyes are kinda puffy, the redness of her cheeks, the alluring pair of lips are raw because of the rough kisses of mine.

I have never slept with any women in my own private mansion and here is she, this woman's temptation just driving me crazy, I got what I wanted and I want more, more of her, I just wanted to hear those loud moans, screaming my name and I kept my promise as at the last moment she begged to me to stop. I just wanted to hear those little whimpers from her, I notice her wrists, there are some marks are visible and it become red, J tied her wrists with my leather belt. I plant some soft kisses both of her wrists.