O N E

Hi I hope you guys like the story , in this fan fiction Marinette and Adrien do not have miraculous, it's actually two other persons who do, which you will found out later thank youuuu , happy reading !

Today was such a disaster, I can't believe.. fine let's hear the story from the start. BEEP BEEP BEE..
"Some one please turn off my alarm" I crawled out of bed with an exhausting look on my face, you can really tell I didn't want to go to school especially on the first day, I freshened up and looked brand new, thankfully I chose my outfit yesterday so I was good to go. I was wearing a lavender skirt, a pink sweatshirt and a black blazer as my statement jacket, as shoes I wore black knee high combat boot with my pink sock as for my hair I just wore my regular pigtails, I don't care what others say they are way to comfortable to let go of.

Maman loved my outfit so did papa but as the overprotective father he is he wasn't a fan of my skirt but he let it slide

Maman loved my outfit so did papa but as the overprotective father he is he wasn't a fan of my skirt but he let it slide. I surely didn't have time for breakfast so maman offered me a well buttered croissant " ooooh that looks delicious love you maman" as I headed to the door I forgot that papa baked me some macaroons for the class,
I ran in a hurry which lead me to a dreadful fall but luckily papa saved me from falling from my face he handed me the the freshly baked macaroons and now I was reading to leave. The sun hit me right in the eyes as I saw a old man who was struggling to get back up I ran over as fast as I could but I guess I wasn't as fast as her, "woah is she the flash or something" I said to myself then took me a second to realize that I said it out loud luckily no one was in distance of hearing. The wind blew hair on her face but I was able to take a quick peek , her skin was glowing, as the her raven hair blew through the air. After the old man was well settled she say her good byes and walked pass him as if nothing just happened that's when I realized that I just witnessed a short film right in front of me which means I have approximately 30 secs before class starts, and of course I sprinted for my life to class. As I entered the classroom the atmosphere seemed disturbing I looked around for a possible answer and that's when bad luck hit me right through.