T H R E E

The tv's quickly broadcasted our reality on the screen some super villains is on the loos and apparently his name was "STONEHEART".

Alya's POV
I thought to myself this is my luck , I have to film this , it's one big scoop I plan on titling it "new super villain on the loose who appeared out of nowhere, will there be newly recruited superheroes to save us from our DOOM, wait that a bit too much, "to save us from Paris's downfall" urghhh not good either maybe "to save us from the beast made of stone" I guess this will have to do. My thoughts were interrupted by people who just realized what just happened and started running for their life literally and one of them happened to be "Marinette where are you going" she replied by "where do you think I'm going, to a tea party , I'm gonna run for my life"she says. "

WHAT why ? I'm gonna go film this scoop, where there is a super villain , there is always a superhero", after my speech, Marinette looked quite confused , like I was talking gibberish, she tried to convinced me to stay but I was too intrigued to listen, you know how much curiosity kills the cat.

I told her to get to safety while I wasn't even gonna listen to my own advice, after I sent Marinette I was on my hunt but it ended quite quickly because he was the main headline on all news channel , now that I found my scoop, everything is ready , 3.. 2 .. 1, I pushed the button for start and started recording my video was more presentable then all the others video because I was only a few meters away from the villain, nobody would want to risk their life for a video , only a crazy reporter, so I guess I am that crazy reporter.

The first couple's minutes were just demonstrating the monster's actions. I looked down at my shoes as I sign that I've lost hope for any miraculous showing of any supernatural being. But as I looked up a red figure passed through my screen display, as I looked up the figure was accompanied with a darker figure, they were all over the place luckily I caught them on camera.

It all went by so fast but later I found out the red figure was a girl. She had raven hair and her freckles on her cheeks highlighted her skin, her suit was skintight and suited her well. Her suit was red with dark blue and black spots, the blue spots represented her jet black hair that shows blue when it's sun kissed and the black one represented her well painted deep black eyes. The front part of her suit had a well designed yin and yang symbol that felt like it had the energy to protect her.

See you guys in the next chap!