S I X

MARINETTE'S pov
Urhh , is it morning already, I felt like I just started sleeping a hour ago , great.
I go over my routine. I get up , freshen up , dress up and leave that simple. Okay let's do this , I take my first step out of my comfortable bed only to trip on my ladder and fall on my back.
" ohh that hurt" I try to massage the panning area on my back.
Maman calls from downstairs " are you all right dear ". Wait she's up all ready , of course she is , she maman.
"I'm ok ,don't worry " I reassure her  I just might have broken my back I mumble quietly only for myself to hear.

After my shower, I try pick out an outfit.
5 mins later , my sofa is covered in my clothes , in the end I settle on a beige cardigan that is just perfectly cropped with a pretty pink dress with a nice pattern to it , the dress just goes above my knees. Let's hope papa doesn't notice. And finally I paid the outfit with some simple white sneaker  , simple but comfortable nonetheless. 

I add accessories , I pack up my stuff , grab a patisserie and I'm out the door

I add accessories , I pack up my stuff , grab a patisserie and I'm out the door. I have to settle things with the Adrien.

ADRIEN'S pov
I'm never tired these days , well I can't be even if I wanted to , father makes me follow a strict schedule, I can't stay up past 8:00 pm , I will never complain about it to anyone though , they're gonna laugh at me for sure , I am not a child anymore to be watch over like a child. Besides it took me long enough to convince my father to let me go to SCHOOL yes that's right school. So I will not be taking any chance , nope. I finally get up from my bed, walk over to my bathroom, I shower and then head over to my closet , I pick out a crewneck sweater with some blue jeans , I add my black converse and I'm out the door. I can't let things end like that with Marinette like Nino said I'll tell her the truth , I have to make things right.