51

Konghee's POV

I smiled at the question as Yunho waited for my answer. "I'm not gay." I sighed, chuckling at his annoyance.

"Fine you're not gay but are you-"

"Are you trying to get me to not be a heterosexual?" I smiled. He sighed and shook his head in disagreement.

"No, so you're straight?" He asked, as everyone but Hongjoong and Mingi came down.

"Yes." I smiled, turning to the rest of the guys as they talk with each other. "Good mornin', I'm going over to my parent's house, you guys wanna come? The people shouldn't be looking for you guys there anymore." I mumbled, grabbing a piece of cake from the fridge.

"Uh, I'll come." San mumbled, looking at Wooyoung as he agrees silently.

"I would rather not, I'm not trying to see if your parents like me." Seonghwa smiled.

I nodded, totally understanding the situation. I looked at Yeosang, already knowing his answer but instead he sighed.

"I'll come, why not. The worse that could happen is that they send me back to my mother." He mumbled.

I looked at Jongho for a response but he just stood there. "Mhm?" I hummed, looking at him.

He looked at me then back at Yeosang. "That's true." He nodded, I sighed, feeling relieved. "I'll come too." He mumbled.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to head home first." Yunho smiled, grabbing his bag.

"Alright, could someone go get Hongjoong?" I asked, looking around.

"And Mingi, and yes, I'll go." Yeosang smirked, leaving from Jongho's side and walking to their room.

Yeosang's POV

I knocked on the door but there was no response. I sighed, looking down the hallway.

I lifted my eyebrow as I knock again. I grabbed the door knob as I swallow. Before I could open the door, it opens revealing Mingi.

Leaning on the door frame, he only opens the door so much, blocking view of the room.

I frown and sighed as he lets a breath out harshly. "Yes?" He asked.

"Oh, Konghee wants to ask if you guys wanna come to the cafè." I mumbled, looking over his shoulder as a messy, empty room.

"Konghee asked what?" He asked, yet again, moving his head in my view.

"He wanted to ask you guys if you were coming with us to the cafè." I frowned, looking down the hall as Jungho walked into our room, holding his nose.

"O-Oh, I don't know, I'll have to ask Hongjoong." He mumbled, looking off behind him.

I looked back down the hall at the now shut door. "Alright, I'll catch up with you later." I mumbled.

He nodded, as I walked in me and Jungho's room. I closed the door behind me as I look around the room but he wasn't in sight.

"Jungho?" I mumbled, walk towards the bathroom door.

"H-Huh?" He shouted from the bathroom.

"What happened? I'm coming in." I noted before grabbing the door knob.

"No!" He shouted, quickly locking the door. Frowning, I let the door knob go, remembering that I was once hated for being nosy.

I sigh and take one last look at the door before going back out of the room.

Jongho's POV

I waited for another knock the the door but it never happened. "He actually left." I whispered, holding tissues up to my nose.

I sigh as I remove them, seeing a bit of dry blood here and there. "I'm not sick, I'm just over heated." I whispered to myself, as I splash water on my face.

After washing my face for the second time, I step foot into the living room to see the others waiting on me.

"What took you so long?" Yeosang asked, looking a bit worried but annoyed at the same time.

"O-Oh, I was having a bad stomach." I lied, straight to his face. He stared at me for a while before slowly nodding.

"Okay." He mumbled, turning back around to the others. I sigh, letting go the breath that I forgot I was holding.

"Alrighty, we can get in my van but there may not be enough seats, so someone might have to sit in someone's lap." Konghee chuckled as I thought of the thought of someone actually sitting on someone's lap.

Hongjoong and Mingi came down, laughing at their own jokes. Everyone looked at them as they stopped and stared at us.

"Okay, you two lovebirds are gonna be the ones who does." Yeosang mumbled, grabbing his cup of water and drinking it.

"Does what?" Hongjoong asked, looking around.

"Sit in each other's lap." Wooyoung mumbled. Hongjoong frowned in shock as Mingi sighed and shook his head.

"Alright, come on." Konghee mumbled, setting the alarm on the monitor.

San's POV

We all walk through the doors to see no one at the tables but Ms. Choi at the counter teacher Yuri how to make a basic coffee. They both look up, surprised to see all of us looking back at them.

"Oh my, Hello! I haven't even gotten changed yet!" She laughed, taking her hair out of her bun in a rush.

"It's fine! You've met most of them, so that's fine." Hongjoong smiled, pushing us, new people in front. Everyone look at me while I look at them.

"Oh, I'm San, Hongjoong's friend." I smiled, shaking her hand. She nodded, as the others introduce themselves. I look around at the designs as the others talk, not noticing that I was walking off.

I look over to the counter as Yuri continued to try to pour whipped cream in the coffee correctly. I smile at her attempt, walking over to her side. "You're new at this, right?" I chuckled as she looked up at me, pouring the ruined coffee into a bottle.

"Yeah, I want to try to work with the family, rather then just sitting around, doing my homework." She smiled, grabbing a new mug.

"Can I try?" I asked, she nodded, handing me the mug filled with cold coffee. I grabbed the cream as I tilted the coffee mug slightly. I gently poured the cream into the coffee, creating my own design to it. After finishing it, I gently sat it on the counter for her to try.

She sipped on the room temperature coffee, eyes going wide. " That's the perfect amount of cream too!" She smiled. I laughed, watching as she continued to drink the coffee.