32

Mingi's POV

"Thyroid Cancer?" Ms.Choi cried

"It's okay, you're fine, okay?" Konghee asked, as he continued to rub Yuri's arm as she gets more sleep.

Hongjoong cried as I held him, stopping him from falling to the floor. "Oh yuri..." I whispered, as Hongjoong continued to cry.

Time skip

"That isn't important, what we need is the cure, is it cureable?" I asked, as Konghee agreed with my question.

"There isn't but there is a way where she can eat and be healthy and hopefully it will pass bylike nothing happened." The doctor smiled.

"This is a shitty time for you to be smiling." I glared. Konghee grabbed my shoulder and shook his head.

"Okay, thank you so much." He smiled, as the doctor walk down the hall. I sighed and looked at Hongjoong as he lay beside Yuri on the bed, sleeping.

"Do you think he'll be fine if I go out and get us some friut and drinks from the store?" He asked. I looked back at Hongjoong and Yuri then back at Konghee.

"Yeah, I'll be here. I won't leave until Hongjoong leaves." I smiled. He smiled back and began to walk down the hall. I smile and walk to the chair beside Hongjoong's side of the bed and sit down.

Hongjoong suddenly turns over, struggling to stay on the bed. "You must be uncomfortable." I whispered to myself, as I got back up. Picking him up, I carry him to the sofa across the room and sit him down gently.

Before I could walk away, he pulled my sleeve, stopping me from leaving. "Could you stay with me?" He asked, looking up at me sweetly.

"Yeah." I whispered, sitting beside him. He sighed and rested his head on my lap. I smiled and lied down more comfortably next to Hongjoong. Staring at me, he smile slightly.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked, playing with the top of my shirt.

"It can be helped." I whisper, staring into his eyes.

"Is it deadly though?" He asked. I thought about what I should tell him but somehow I couldn't tell him the truth.

"If she eats fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water, and exercise, she will be just fine." I smiled. He frowned at me but it disappeared quickly as he kisses me softly.

He breaks the kiss, looking down at his hands. "Hongjoong..." I whispered, causing him to look back up at me.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I just.." Hongjoong trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

"Hongjoong, don't apologize." I whispered, looking at him kindly. He sighed and continued to play with my shirt. "Could I, Kiss you again?" I nervously asked. He looked up at me shockingly but leaned in towards me.

Kissing him, I rest my hand on his waist as his hand rests on my cheek. I slowly pull away as he lays his head down on my chest. I close my eyes for a while before the door opens, shocking us both. "It's alright, it's just me." Konghee mumbles, sitting a bag of fruit and other snacks on the mini table beside the large window.

I get up, resting my back on the arm of the sofa. "Sorry." I sighed, as Hongjoong hid in my lap from embarrassment.

"You're fine, it was gonna happen one day." He sighed, looking between me and Hongjoong.

Jongho's POV

I sighed as Yeosang picked up the call he had just received from Geonjin. "Why is he smiling do much?" I asked, out loud.

"Maybe Geonjin is funny, he can have friends, you know." Yunho mumbled, watching him closely. I scuffed, as he laughed for the fifth time in one minute, which was already weird enough.

"I bet he isn't even that funny. Yeosang is just laughing because he doesn't want that guy to feel lame." I smirked.

"Oh my god, why are you so funny? You're the funniest person I've met." He laughed, almost falling from doing so. My eyes twitched as Yunho laughed at me.

"He's lying, like I said." I glared, getting up and storming over to him. "Yeosang." I blankly said. He turned around towards me, giving me a confused look.

"What?" He asked, looking at me weirdly.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"A friend, why?" He asked.

"It's Geonjin, isn't it?" I asked. He sighed and covered the phone's mic.

"So? What if it is?" He frowned.

"Seonghwa and I told you-"

"This isn't your concern. You will not be telling me if I can or cannot hang out with my friend." He glared.

"I wasn't trying to get you to stop talking to him, I just wanted you to stay out of trouble." I sighed. Sighing right after, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Anyway, I was saying that..." He sighed, walking away into the kitchen. I shook my head, turning back around to see Yunho watching me.

"I told you not to say it, if he wants to talk to him then let the boy do it. Why don't you want him to hang out with him anyway?" Yunho asked as I walked back to the sofa and tiredly sat down.

"They where doing graffiti together, the guy is trouble, he'll get Yeosang in more trouble than he already is in. All he's doing is brainwashing Yeosang into doing something terrible. Yeosang doesn't have many friends either, so it's easier to brainwash him." I frowned.

"I guess you're right, but shouldn't you just let him do what he wants? If he wants a friend like that then let him have a friend like that. You shouldn't stop him from having friends just because you don't like them. What if they got permission and what if Yeosang was the one who came up with the idea?" He asked.

I sighed and turned away, coming eye to eye with Yeosang who had just hung up the phone. I smiled as he looked at me weirdly. "Why are you smiling like that?" He asked, putting the phone in his pocket.

"O-Oh, you didn't hear what I said?" I asked. He tilted his head as he sat beside me, causing Yunho to get up and walk away.

"Uh, no but does it count that I know you're hiding something from me?" He asked, slightly frowning while smiling which confused me a LOT.

"Sure, I guess." I sighed, as he stared at me. He looked around before grabing both of my hands and holding them in his lap.

"Jongho, as my boyfriend, you're aquired to help me, right?" He asked.

"I mean, I guess but-"

"Then, help me break my mom and Mingi's dad up, okay?" He asked.

"What, no. If they like eachother, let them like eachother.Why should you have a say in their relationship?" I frowned. He sighed and looked around once again.

"Becasue, in the future I might be living with them. Mingi would want to and Geonjin is helping to, it would only make since if my boyfriend help, plus, it shouldn't be that bad if Mingi is helping, Hongjoong obviously isn't stopping him." He smiled.

I sighed and looked at his lips before nodding. "Alright, fine. I'll help." I smiled. "But, on one condition, you have to be a full-time bottom for a month." I smirked.

He frowned and rolled his eyes. "Alright." He smiled, standing up and walking away.

"O-Oh, that was easy.." I mumbled.