14

Mingi's POV

"What?!" I yelled as Hongjoong and Jongho stood infront of us.

"Yeosang went to jail because of me." Hongjoong whispered biting his nails. Seonghwa sighed and turned on his phone.

"Well, did they say anything before you guys left?" Yunho asked braiding San's hair after he took it out for the second time.

""Not really, they said he would be in there for two days since we knew the cop he punched. Then he dismissed us." Jongho mumbled.

"Then who was the cop then?" Wooyoung asked as he stood behind us. I turned around trying to think of a cop that I knew but got nothing.

"He was Mingi's step dad." Hongjoong smiled. I quickly rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Oh, that's great. Then Mingi could talk him into letting Yeosand (ANd they are at a beach, lol) out today." Yunho mumbled.

"No, i'm definately not talking to that jerk." I mumbled shaking my head. Hongjoong hit my arm causing me to flinch.

"Mingi, come on. For Yeosang?" Seonghwa asked me begging slightly.

"No, he made Hongie cry and I'm not with it." I sighed crossing my arms and looking the other way.

"San, could you beg Mingi to do it?" Yunho asked as he let go of his half braided hair. San sighed and got up walking in front of me.

"Pwease? Pwease let me hyung out!" He begged on his knees. I quickly got uncomfortable and blushed.

"F-Fine! J-Just get away." I mumbled walking away.

Yunho's POV

"yay!" San yelled as he ran to hug Wooyoung. Wooyoung stood extrmely still as San didso waiting for him to notice.

"Uh.."Wooyoung whsipered. San quickly let go and turned the other way as Wooyoung cheeks got redder. I watched closely until my stomach growled loudly causing everyone to look at me.

"You hungry?" Jongho asked. I cringed at the word and shook my head.

"No, not really. But, if you guys are you could go ahead, I'm gonna go to the house." I smiled turning around.

"But Yunho, your stomach is say otherwise. Just come with us just n case you do get hungry." Hongjoong said almost emotionless but right after he smiled kindly.

Does he know?

"Uh- Sure." I smiled as we all walked towards Mingi.

"Hyung, could we go to your house? I really want to see it." Jongho asked Seonghwa. He paused for a second before refusing.

"It'd be better if you didn't." He chuckled as we all got in the car Seonghwa's friend let him use.

Yeosang's POV

"Oh my god, Yeosang!" My mother yelled as she ran to the cell that me and other people were in.

"Yes?" I mumbled looking at her pale face.

"How did you-never mind, I'm getting you out." She whispered looking for an officer.

"Oh, you must be his mom?" The officer I punched asked smiling.

"Y-Yeah. I'm so sorry, he is really ill and he loses contrrol when someonebrings us his friends death. Is there anyway to get him out now?" She asked.

I frowned at her statement and sighed. "Uh-"

"D-Dad." I heard Mingi mumbled slowly walking up to us. He glanced at me before sighing.

"W-What did you call me?" The officer asked.

"D-Dad, could you let Yeosang out today? He will do any type of servise work you provide him, I promse. Right yeosang?" He asked as everyone loked at me.

"But-"

"RIght?" My mother asked. I looked between them both and sighed.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Yes what?" The officer asked. I frowned thinking he was weird.

"Yes, I will do whatever Mingi said." I mumbled.

"Yes, sir. He wants you to say, yes sir." Mingi sighed.

"Oh, Well I'm not-"

"Yeosang." My mother glared.

"Yes, sir." I mumbled. He smiled and unlocked the cell only allowing me to go out.

"Go on, now." He smiled as my mother grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the sation with Mingi.

"Kang Yeosang, get in the car." She sighed getting in.

"No." I mumbled catching her and Mingi's attention.

"What?" SHe asked getting back out and walking towards me, stopping directly in front of me.

"I'm not going with you." I mumbled looking into her eyes. She immediately slapped me making me stumble back a little.

I held my face as Mingi stood there shocked. "Don't ever talk back to me like that! Understand?!" She yelled causing me to flinch.

"Do you?!" She yelled. I slowly nodded but she wasn't satisfied.

"I can't hear you!" She yelled.

"Ms.Kang, I think-"

"AmI talking to you?! Want a slap too?!" She asked. Mingi quickly covered his cheeks and ran to the car filled with teenagers as they all looked at me.

"Now, please get in the car." SHe smiled.