Witnesses

Everyone was leaving to gather witnesses while I was going to stay here with Grace (Gracelyn) since she only looked about 3.

I then decided to call close friends of mine. Damon and Stefan Salvatore.

[Phone call]

Stefan- "Hello?"

Me- "Hi Stefan. This is Artemis Hale in case you couldn't tell. Wait....is Damon with you? Because if you could either put me on speaker or get him in the same room that would be great."

Stefan- "How could I forget? But yeah he just entered the room."

Me- "Okay. So I kinda need your help. You know how the last time I saw you I told you that Bella and Edward were going to get married?"

Stefan and Damon- "Yeah. Why?"

Me- "Well Bella decided that she didn't want to spend her honeymoon in transition to become a cold one. So she remained human on the honeymoon. She ended up almost dieing because she got pregnant on the honeymoon and didn't want to get rid of the baby. While giving birth we discovered it was twins and Bella said that she couldn't handle twins so I adopted one of them. Renesmee is growing quicker than my adopted daughter Gracelyn. But Irina saw us in a field while the girls were playing with snow and told the Vultori that we created immortal children so they are coming here to kill us. We are gathering witnesses and I was wondering if you guys could come up here and help."

Damon- "Holy shit you have been through a lot since the last time we spoke."

Me- "Yep."

Stefan- "We'll be there soon."

Me- "Okay, thanks guys."

[End of phone call]

**Time Skip**

Lots of witnesses have arrived including the Salvatore brothers. The family has came back with the exception of Carlisle and Esme.

In the living room I sat holding Grace in my lap while looking around the room at all of the vampires.

Jacob, Seth, Leah, and Embry walk in. As they walk in I stand up and walk over to them.

Me- "Hey guys."

Jacob, Seth, and Leah- "Hi Artemis."

I looked over at Embry noticing how he didn't respond only to see him looking like he was in a daze while he started at Grace who is now on my hip.

Me- "What in the hell did you do?"

I asked in a loud voice and he looked like he was going to shit his pants as I glared at him.