Mate?

Everyone else stayed inside agreeing it would be best for them not to get involved. Stefan and Damon were the only ones brave enough to step outside while the Denali coven was watching Grace.

What we didn't know is that Carlisle, Esme, and a few witnesses were speeding through the forest almost home.

As soon as Carlisle, Esme, and the witnesses arrived they stayed out of sight to watch what was happening without getting involved.

Me: "YOU FUCKING IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER? SHE'S A BABY!"

Embry- "It wasn't my fault."

Me- "You're going to stay away from her."

Embry- "You know I can't do that."

I then knocked him down and he stood up a minute later. Before it could get any further Carlisle, Esme, and the witnesses made themselves know before asking what happened.

Me- "He imprinted on Grace."

After I calmed down a bit Carlisle then introduced me to the new witnesses.

Carlisle- "Artemis this is Elijah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, and Niklaus Mikaelson."

After he said Niklaus Mikaelson I felt a pull to him. He's my mate.

Before I could respond Damon and Stefan sped to us.

Damon- "Just so you know Grace is calling for you."

Me- "Shit."

I then sped inside and picked Grace up and went back outside.

Me- "Sweetie do you want to meet some new people?"

She nods her head yes.

Me- "Sorry about that. My name is Artemis Hale and this is my adopted daughter Grace."
------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: The next page is going to be in Klaus' point of view. But I am stopping for tonight because it is 12:33.