Epilogue

"Stop making that face Pete" his mother scolded him before turning to her sister. "Oh, I do not know what to do with this boy. He takes nothing serious! Look at San..."

Pete rolled his eyes and stepped away from his mother and aunt to not go through yet another long discussion regarding how big of a trouble he was.

It's not that it was all wrong or something. He did cause a lot of trouble here and there but what should he do? Stop being himself?

"Ah, some event this is" Sandee came to stand beside him with a drink in her hands.

Pete scoffed. "Your mum and aunt think the same. Who's event was it again?"

Sandee shook her head. "Seriously? I thought you'd at least be interested in this one" she smirked at him. "It's the Jamhornums, my dear cousin" she spoke in mock dramatic tone. "Oh, he might be here too"

Pete blinked. He looked around, eyes moving through the large number of all the elites in their society, yet he couldn't find him.

Sandee sneered. "Don't be too hopeful now, he's not someone important. Not a Jamhornum!"

"That's why you hate him so much, he's not rich or important like us?" Pete shook his head. "Then why were you so hell bent to chase after that tattooed dude? He's just as ordinary as Kao. You made a fool of yourself for him, it took you a whole term and too many insults from hik to leave him alone" he sneered, feeling victorious seeing the look on her face.

He knew she only wanted to conquer him because he was a big challenge. Nothing else.

She just wanted him to play with and toss aside. Like they both always did with people. It was their game.

Too bad their game ended up biting him in the ass when he finally fell for someone himself.

They both stood side by side, giving each other sour looks when the felt the change in the atmosphere of the party. Sandee looked around and then squeezed Pete's arm.

"That's Weir Anusorn and his wife, Bella Adulyadej Anusorn" she said excitedly, ready to jump around to have a look.

Pete frowned at her actions. "The fuck are you acting like?" He asked before blinking. "Adulyadej? She's a royal?"

Sandee rolled her eyes at him. "You are literally hopeless!" She shook her head and she tried her best to look presentable as the couple moved closer to their family. "They say, this couple is the strongest and the most influential people in the country! Mr. Anusorn has business all around Asia?"

Pete narrowed his eyes at her. "And you're too excited... because? Wanna be his mistress?"

"Fuck you!" she snapped and then looked around to see if someone noticed. "I heard mum and dad talk they're finally introducing their heir to the world after him staying out of public eye for years! Oh, what was his name? Yeah! Thaddeus Anusorn Adulyadej!" she smiled. "I wanna see the mystery guy"

Pete scoffed. "You wanna seduce the guy"

"He's the heir to the Anusorn Empire! Who wouldn't want to be his queen when he takes up the control" she said arrogantly. "I can be one hell of a choice"

"And what about your diehard crush for that guy who doesn't even look at you?"

Sandee laughed. "Thada? You said it yourself, he should've felt lucky I showed interest in a nobody like him I stead of chasing me away. Being my plaything could've been the best he gets" she threw her hair back with a huff.

Pete shook his head and looked away from her just as the couple walked up to his father who went to welcome them.

"Khun Weir"