9. Sweet fight

"NO....." Y/n opened her eyes and found herself in her bed. That was a nightmare a very scary nightmare. But was it really just a nightmare? Y/n still can't process anything. Her eyes were looking for Taehyung.
"Taehyung..... we-where is he? Do-Does that women take him a-away? No this can't be happened I-l have to find him." Y/n mumbled while getting up from the bed. She came out from the house with bare foot to find Taehyung. Y/n started running here and there shouting Taehyungs name. She was scared too scared to understand that she was in the real world now not in the nightmare. Her brain went numb that she couldn't even think straightly. All she could think was that women took Taehyung somewhere and she have to find him.
Y/ns Pov
Taehyung where are you? I was running like crazy and I don't know where I was running but I have to find Taehyung. I need to see him. My whole body was aching tears were continuously falling but I didn't care cause that time the only thing I caring about was Taehyung. Where on the earth that women took him? Suddenly a strong manly arm turn me towards him and embraced me tightly.
Taehyungs Pov
My heart skip a bit when I didn't saw Y/n in her room. First I thought she went to the bathroom after regaining her consciousness. I knocked the bathroom door but didn't get any response.
"Y/n are you in there?"
She didn't reply. I saw the door wasn't locked. I slowly opened the door to check on her but she wasn't there. I got worried when I didn't saw her in the bathroom also. Where did she go? Then I heard Y/ns voice. She was calling my name from outside the house. I ran outside and saw Y/n running and crying like crazy. I felt relieved after seeing her. I quickly ran towards her grabbed her hand pulled her in my embrace and hugged her tightly. "Y/n...."
Authors Pov
Y/n was shocked at first but when she heard Taehyungs voice she got relieved and hugged him back. Y/n and Taehyung were hugging each other tightly feeling each others warm embrace. As if their life depends on the hug. No one wants to break the hug. No one was able to talk. They both were afraid of losing each other. After sometimes Taehyung spoke.
"Y/n why did you come out of the house without out telling me? Do you have any idea how much I got scared?"
Y/n broke the and looked at Taehyung with teary eyes before speaking "I-I thought she took you away"
"Who?" he ask with a frown as he was confused.
"That ghost lady with scary nails. She was standing just behind you why didn't you notice her? And I was running but can't reach towards you. I can't even warn you because that lady took my voice that time." Taehyung was confused at first but then he understood. He cupped Y/n cheeks with his hands and wiped her tears with his thumb. He took a deep breath before speaking
"Look Y/n nothing like these happened. Maybe you just saw a nightmare."
He said softly and reality hit Y/n. She remembered that she wake up in her bed so that was nothing but a nightmare. Seeing Y/n silent Taehyung spoke again 
"I know you are worrying about me but trust me I'm more worried for you right now. You still have fever you should have rest now."
Taehyung carried Y/n to her room and carefully laid her on the bed. He turn around to left the room but Y/n grabbed his wrist.
"Please don't go."
Y/ns Pov
After hearing Taehyungs word I came back to reality. That was just a nightmare. I mentally sign in relief. But then I remembered the scene before blackout. That lady in the forest...that wasn't a dream for sure. Is that mean what I saw few minutes ago wasn't just a nightmare? Then what was that? Maybe.....maybe a warning. Before I could understood anything Taehyung carried me in bridal style and started walking inside the house. He laid me on my bed and was about to leave the room but I quietly grabbed his hand.
"Please don't go."
Taehyung smiled and sat on the edge of bed.
"I'm just going to the kitchen to bring you something for eat. You still have fever you need to take medicine after that."
"B-But what if that red eyed women come again? You know what she was so scary. Her flesh was rotten her tough and nails were full of blood. You saw her right?"
"Y/n I didn't saw anyone like that."
"I showed the place you where she was standing before I lose my conscious and now your telling me that you didn't saw her?"
"But there was no one standing on that place."
"Then maybe she vanished like the wolf last night."
"Now where did a wolf come from? Y/n can you please stop saying nonsense?"
"Nonsense? You didn't believe me?" My eyes got teary. Too many scary things happened and when I'm telling him he doesn't even believing me. Taehyung sign and cupped my cheeks.
"Okay Y/n I believe you now stop crying. I will back in a few minutes with your breakfast that lady won't come I promise." I nodded and Taehyung got up and left the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. After some time he came back with a tray. He was looking like my maid. Look who is the maid now. I smirk in my thoughts
"Hey why are you smirking?" He asked while sitting beside me
"Nothing just thinking something."
"Okay" Taehyung bring the spoon in front of my mouth "now say aaa.."
"Aa- wait what is this?"
"Porridge." he smiled
"Eww....I'm not eating this disgusting food"
"But you have to eat it. It's good for your fever. Now open your mouth."
"No I won't."
"I'm asking you for the last time Y/n open your mouth."
"No." Suddenly Taehyungs facial expression changed.
"Y/n t-the red eyed lady is settling behind you."
"W-What Aaaa...uup" Taehyung put a spoonful of porridge into my mouth and then smirk. He tricked me.
"Yeah.. why did you do that? Do you have any idea how much I got scared"
"I warned you before. Now be a good girl and eat it quickly."
"Didn't I say no"
"Okay then I'm going."
"Where?"