17.Heartbroken

Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other with wide eyes. Did Jungkook saw Y/n? Did he saw Taehyung and Y/n making out like that? If yes then it'd be really really embarrassing for both of them? But Jungkooks next word made them sign in relief.

Jungkook : Hyung why are you showering with cloths on and in my bathroom?
He said innocently. Actually he didn't see Y/n because Taehyungs wide musculer body was covering Y/ns small figure and the lights were dim.
Jungkook : Hyung why aren't you answering?
He asked again. This time Taehyung think for a moment before answering
Taehyung : My bathrooms shower is broken so I decided to come here. Now can you please leave from here
Jungkook : But hyung why are you in your cloths
Taehyung : I'll tell your later just go out for now
Jungkook : Looks like you're feeling shy
he laugh at him and left the bathroom.

After Jungkook left Taehyung quickly grab a towel and wrapped it around Y/ns shoulder. He take her out of the shower by wrapping his arms around her and peeked outside the bathroom. He saw Jungkook was sitting on his bed doing nothing
Taehyung : Jungkook can you please leave the room I want to come out
He shouted from the bathroom
Jungkook : Yeah so come out why I have to leave this room?
Taehyung : Because I'm shy
Jungkook : It's okay hyung I won't look at you. You can came out.
Taehyung : I told you to leave the room so leave
He said coldly yet angrily making Jungkook gulp and immediately got up from the bed.
Jungkook : O-Okay hyung
Taehyung : And don't you dare to wait outside the room just go to the livingroom
Jungkook : Your wish my command
He laughed awkwardly and walk out of the room
Jungkook : Sometimes he behaves really scary nowadays. I need to inform this to Jin hyung 'he mumbled'

Taehyung take Y/n out of the bathroom still wrapping his arm around her shoulder. After coming out of the bathroom Y/n realese herself from his grip and run towards her room. Taehyung directly went towards the bed and lay down in wet clothes thinking what he just did.

Two hours later
Taehyung opened his eyes as he fall asleep and found Jungkook standing in front of him crossing his hands in his chest with a angry face.
Jungkook : What is this hyung?
Taehyung : What?
He asked confusedly while rubbing his eyes.
Jungkook : Look what have you done you soaked my bed with your wet clothes. Why did you slept here?
Taehyung : Oh.. I'm really sorry kook I didn't know how I fall asleep here
Jungkook : Your sorry won't work hyung you have to make it up.
Taehyung : Okay tell me what can I do to make it up with you
Jungkook : You have to play video game with me I really get bored being alone in this big house..
He said with a pout. Making Taehyung feel sorry for him. He always stick with Y/n that he forgot Jungkook might feel lonely
Taehyung : Okay I'll play video game with you but not today it's already late I-haachuuu....
His sneezed loudly before complete his word.
Jungkook : Looks like you catch a cold hyung I think you should take medicine before it gets worse.
Taehyung nodded before got up from his bed and went towards his room.

Y/ns Pov
I keep tossing on the small bed unable to sleep. How would I face Taehyung after this. This is so embarrassing... How can I just melted in his touch and let him do whatever he wants? Do I perhaps l-love him.. I read in novels that you felt butterfly on your stomach when you love someone and I do feel butterfly on my tummy when he comes close to me every time. My face started burning after realizing that. Well to be honest I realized it long ago but I was just keep pushing the feelings I have for him. But now I can't. It become more powerful.... Okay I admit I fall for Kim Taehyung deeply.
Y/n : OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM I FALL IN LOVE...
I started rolling on the bed with red face. This feeling is so awesome. I was too busy in Taehyungs thoughts that I forgot that the bed is too small and I fall from there
Y/n : Ouch!
And then it hit me
Y/n : What if he didn't love me back or he have someone else in his life?
No no Y/n think positive...what if he hates me after knowing I love him or what if he felt disgusted? Ugh... I can't think any further. I need to do something to distract my mind. Jeon Jungkook.. yes let's see what's that donkey's doing. I walked towards his room and peeked inside. He's sleeping peacefully I slowly walks towards him and carefully took off his headphones from his ear. Well I know It won't work but there's no harm in trying right? I bend down to his level and whispered in a scary tone.
Y/n : I see you....
No response I tried again but this time a little bit loudly
Y/n : I see you 'still not response' hey...I see you.
This time I said in my usual voice but again he didn't even move a bit. Is he dead? Okay Y/n keep patients you can do it. I said to my self and tried again
Y/n : I see you sleeping every night
I said this a little bit louder than my usual voice. But he just turned to the other side in response. Okay that's it all my patience wall is now brock down
Y/n : I SAID I SEE YOU IDIOT...
I shouted angrily making him jump from his sleep. I quickly hide behind the closest.
Jungkook : What was that... !? 'He said massaging his ear' hmm... maybe I saw a dream with loud sound effect.
Mumbling this to himself he again fell asleep.
Y/n : What dream with sound effects really? Is this guy is stupid or I'm turning into.
I roll my eyes and went inside the bathroom. My face again tuned crimson after remembering what happened here hours ago. I looked down and saw the packet of kool aid is still on the floor. I grab the packet from the floor and after too many efforts I finally put it on the shower head. I rested my hands on my waist breathing heavily.
Y/n : And..Taehyung think I'm short
I looked at the shower with a satisfied smile.