15.Mission : Make Jeon Jungkook Run Away From The House By Scaring Him

Y/n woke up as she felt something ticklish on her neck. She opened her eyes and saw someone on top of her who's softly kissing her neck. At first she thought it's just a dream but she can feel the persons weight on her body and hot breath on her neck and of course his lips. She again closed her eyes tightly and scream her lungs out
"Aaaahhhh....."
Taehyung flinched at Y/ns scream and fell from the small bed with a loud thund. Feeling no weigh on her Y/n slowly open her eyes and saw no one. She got up and seat on the bed when she saw Taehyung on the floor rubbing his butt. Pain is visible in his face because he fall hard.
"Tae.. Taehyung what are you doing here? Are you the one who.."
Y/n looked at Taehyung with shocking gaze on the other hand Taehyung started looking here and there except for Y/n. He's trying his best to avoid her gaze
"OH MY GOD KIM TAEHYUNG WAS YOU TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME BEING ALONE IN THIS ROOM!?"
"What noo.. I just come here to asked you about dinner."
"Then what were you doing on top of me?"
"I... I was just.. oh yeah there was a mosquito in our neck and I was trying to kill that."
Y/n understood it was a clear lie but she didn't asked any further cause it's just embarrassing so she remain silent.
"Umm.. Y/n d-did you have your dinner?" He asked while gulping.
"Yes I had."
"Alone?"
"No I tell the mosquitoes to company me."
"Come on Y/n you c-could call m-me before 'gulp' eating"
"Yeah so that Jeon Jungkook will saw us enjoy dinner together."
"It's not like that he was sleeping that time and... can you please stop taking about him"
Taehyung gulped again. Y/n noticed Taehyung is stuttering and gulping nonstop while talking. She understand something is wrong with him. She looked at him and found him looking down. Yes all these times he was looking down while talking not on her face. What is he looking at? Y/n thought and follow Taehyungs gaze to see where his looking at. She look down and saw her left sleeve was falling down showing her bare shoulder and a little bit of her cleavage. Y/n widen her eyes seeing that. All his time Taehyung was looking there she quickly pulled her sleeves up and glare at him.
"You....pervert"
Taehyung quickly turned his gaze to other side.
"GET OUT OF HERE NOW."
Y/n said looking away as her face was fully red because on anger well not only anger she's also blushing badly. Taehyung know the situation will be more awkward if he stays here so he got up from the floor and leaves the room.

Taehyungs Pov
I lean on a book shelf after coming out of the room.
"What's wrong with you Taehyung why did you do that? Now what Y/n will think about you?"
I don't know what got into me and I did that. I never done this to any girl. I never feel like this towards any girl then why I'm feeling like this with Y/n? Why I wasn't able to control myself? What is this feeling?
"Ugh.. Y/n what are you doing to me?"
I walked out from the library swinging in my thoughts when I bumped into someone.
"Woah.. hyung watch out."
"Oh Jungkook you didn't sleep yet?"
"No actually I slept in the afternoon so I'm not sleepy. Hyung let's watch a movie together"
"Sorry Kook I'm tiered I need to sleep."
"Oh it's okay. But hyung I need to tell you something."
"Yeah go ahead."
"I think you need to sell this house and buy another one."
"And what made you think that?"
"The roof of this house is leaking due to which rain water has entered my room and soaked my clothes."
"But it didn't rain today... wait you said your clothes were soaked?"
"Yes hyung"
I smiled hearing it. Looks like my little witch started cast her spell. I should also help her a bit.
"Jungkook think carefully how did your clothes get soaked?"
"Your right hyung how did my clothes get soaked?"
He started thinking with a frown
"Oh..I know you poured water on that cause you're jealous at my fashionable clothes unlike your old clothes."
"What? You think my clothes are old fashion?"
"Of cause just look at them old baggy grandpa type."
"You know what I don't want to talk with you."
I turn around and was about to leave when
"Wait hyung.. can I b-borrow your c-clothes for tonight?"
"No I won't give you my old baggy grandpa like clothes wear your soaked fashionable clothes😌"
I smirked at him before walk towards my room.
Next Day
Y/ns Pov
I wake up and quickly went to the guest rooms bathroom and freshen up. I need to cook breakfast before that Jeon Jungkook wakes up.
After finishing cooking I placed the food on the kitchen counter.
"I need to eat my breakfast quickly."
I was about to put the first bite on my mouth when I heard foot steps. And it's coming from downstairs. Taehyungs room is in upstairs so it's definitely that Jungkook guy.
"Oh no he'll see me if I go out from the kitchen I need to hide here."
I hide under the kitchen counter when someone walked in and it's that foody monster.
"Oh looks like breakfast is already ready let's dig in Kookie"
I saw him smiling at my food. I just want to break his bunny teeth right now.
He walked towards the counter and stand in front of it. I yelped when I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I looked down and saw that foodie monster stepped into my hand. It's paining baldly. This guy is soo heavy. I can't even scream. I held my mouth with my other hand to prevent myself from screaming. I'm feeling like my fingers are going to broke right now. Tears started falling from my eyes in pain when I heard a deep voice.
"Looks like you made breakfast already"
Taehyungs Pov
I saw Jungkook standing in the kitchen and thought he already made breakfast
"Looks like you made breakfast already"
"What are you saying isn't it you who made breakfast?"
"Me?.. Oh yeah it's me I made it."
I walked towards him and grab a spoon from counter to eat but the spoon fall from my hand. I bend down to get the spoon but what I saw makes my eyes widen. Jungkook was standing on Y/ns hand and she was crying in pain. Our eyes meet and she looked at me with puppy eyes. I quickly got up and push Jungkook from his place harshly. He stumble and went backwards
"Why did you do that hyung?"
"You should watch your step Jungkook."
I said angrily. I know it's not his fault but I got angry seeing Y/n in pain.
"What did I do?"
"Nothing just go to your room"
"But my breakfast?"
"Just take them to your room go."
"You know what hyung sometimes I didn't understand you"
He give me a weird look before take the plate and walked toward his room.
I bent down and help Y/n to got up. I held her hand and saw it turn red I carefully caressed the place
"Are you okay? Is it hurting?"
"Of cause I'm okay he was light as feather why would it hurt? My hand turned red cause it's blushing."
"Wa-What?"
"A GUY WHO EAT LIKE A SUMO WRESTLER STEPPED INTO MY HAND ALMOST BREAKING MY FINGERS AND YOUR ASKING I'M OKAY OF COURSE I'M NOT STUPID..." She yelled making me flinch
"I'm sorry I didn't asked that way. Anyways let's put ointment on it."
"No I'm hungry I want to eat breakfast first."
"But Y/n it'll hurt if you didn't treat your wound. Just wait for a bit."