Chapter 1

"Why can't I fly like you? Teach me how to fly. PHILLLL!" Tommy yelled across the street as he chased after his fatherly figure.

"For the last time Tommy your too big for you small ass wings to carry." Phil explained once again.

"Are you calling me fat old man?" The teenager yelled as he run in front of Phil to stop him, "you can't stop me Phil, I'm going to fly no matter what."

"You're going to break all your fucking bones," Phil stared at Tommy pinching his nose bridge, "aren't you applying for UA? Do you really want to break your god damn bones and miss the entrance exam?"

"Well yes but still I'm going to fly even it break my bones."

"Welp you do you. I'm not gonna teach you how to fly though, ok?"

"Fine, guess I'll have to do it on my own, like every other thing I do." The rebellious child growled as he stomped towards the house trying to get ahead of Phil.

"Of course he's not going to listen me, what the fuck did I expect," Phil sighed as he jogged after Tommy.

When the winged duo got back they were greeted by a loud clank of pots coming from the kitchen with a bunch of curses afterwards. Phil quickly ran towards the noise to make sure that a villain rampaging through the house only to be greeted by Wilbur with pots all over the place alongside boiling hot water on the floor.

"What the fuck?" Phil exclaimed as he looked down at the mess the brown haired made, "I leave the house for 2 fucking hours and you literally almost burn yourself, are you alright mate?"

"I'm fine, I can phase through shit remember?" The brown haired man said as he put one of his finger through the pots to prove his point.

"But still you could have burned yourself even though your quirk is a thing," Phil says back as he started to help Will with the pots.

"What's going on?" A tired and monotone voice came from the stairway.

"Techno! You're finally awake," Wilbur excitedly yelled as he got up and ran towards the stairway, phasing through a wall, almost running into Tommy who just came in after getting called by a friend who live across the street.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Tommy asked as Phil put the pots back where they belong.

A 'NOTHING CHILD!' came from Wilbur as he dragged a half asleep Techno down the stairs.

"That doesn't answer my question," Tommy laughed as he helped Phil dry the floor.

"Off topic, how did 'trying' to fly went?" Techno asked as he took out a mug from the cupboard to make a cup of coffee for himself.

"It went terrible Big T the second, Phil won't teach me anything and keep telling me to stop as if I will listen," Tommy exaggerated rubbing his eyes as if he was crying.

"I'm telling the truth for your own safety, Tommy," Phil explained as he grabbed vegetables from the fridge, "anyways we're having salad tonight, Tommy go clean up, you too Will. Techno help me cut these up."

"Alright," Techno said as he got up and grabbed a knife from the knife stand.

"Oh I'm going over to Tubbo's real quick, he borrowed something," Tommy says as he sprinted out the door.

After twenty minutes' dinner was ready and everyone was just waiting on Tommy to come back. Just as Wilbur was about to get up and go and find Tommy, a brown haired boy slammed the front door open, panting and huffing.

"T-tommy, v-v-villain, h-h-hostage," the boy stuttered, catching his breathe.

"What?" Phil exclaimed as he got up and went towards Tubbo to get better understanding of what he said.

"Tommy just left my house and I was making sure the front door was locked and then suddenly a huge villain came and just took over Tommy's body with some weird shit and tried to make him attack me, I had to stung Tommy to make it out to tell you guys and not let the villain get me too. The villain just ran off towards UA" Tubbo explained as fast as his mouth can move.

"I'm going to find this villain," Techno spoke up with nothing but distant anger, "and I'm going to murder him."

"Techno wait," Wilbur called at the pink haired man, but it was too late Techno was already gone.

"Fucking hell, I'm going after him," Will sighed as he literally ran through the door.

Tubbo and Phil nodded at each other and bolted out the door. Phil picked up Tubbo and spread his wings and flew to keep up with a literal person whose quirk give them the ability to run through things and people and also to keep up with Techno who was just naturally fast.

"Phil over there," Tubbo pointed towards a bunch of smoke and screams, "it doesn't seem like any heroes are there."

Phil let go of Tubbo on a nearby rooftop and landed next to him, only to see Tubbo with his hand over his mouth. Phil looked at what the poor boy saw, his eyes widened as they were greeted by total chaos on the streets. The villain was using Tommy's body like a puppet to cause multiple fire and injuries, Techno was there getting attacked by the controlled Tommy.

"TECHNO RUN!" Tommy yelled as he unintentionally landed a punch on Techo's face, sending him flying into a car.

"Shut up child and let me do what I'm doing!" Techno shouted back, getting back on his feet trying to figure out where the actual villain was. Wilbur was helping the nearby citizens out of the mess and trying to keep the fire from spreading.

Phil grabbed Tubbo and glided down as soon as he saw a literal wall flying towards where they were standing in awe. Tubbo immediately ran towards Tommy telling him to fight back, and stop the villain, Tommy tried what his friend told him but ended up sending a whole car flying towards him.

Tubbo was frozen in place he couldn't move, even with everyone yelling at him to move he just couldn't. When the car was going to smash into him someone tackled him onto the floor, the car barely missing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished writing the first chapter before hand so here it is.

Take care of yourself and drink water every now and then. :>

-HayHay