Chapter 2

Tubbo huffed as he slowly opened his eyes so he could see his savior, the person who saved his ass. The dust cleared and was greated by someone that had black and white hair, shimmering eyes that had heterochromia and a weird scar like thing that covered his right side of his face, his mouth covered by a black and white mask.

"W-w-who are you?" Tubbo's asked, as the mysterious person got up and wipped some dust off of his hoodie.

"Just someone passing by," he says, his voice muffled, "we should wrap this up before someone get seriously injured."

"Phil! Scout out the area, the stupid villain can fly and you're the only one here with an actually working wing," Techno yelled as he dodged another piece of the road.

Phil knew that Techno had a plan and this was just a decoy, his voice sounded stressed however the tiny sound of definite and hope was strong enough to give intel to Phil behind the closed doors that he actually got a plan. Phil nodded and flew up into the sky looking around the massive mess that they somehow managed to keep the destruction minimal.

As the sun started setting, the villain started to get bored of playing around with Tommy. He landed on the edge of a building watching as his little puppet cause mass destruction to the pleasant neighborhood, as the people watch in horror as the pink haired man gets hit over and over again by the teenager that still acts as if he were a child.

He was so entertained by the chaos he caused that he didn't notice he was losing the effect of the potion he drunk earlier, Phil however clearly noticed it and swoop down and pin him on the very edge of the building. The villain looks over to his right only to see the ground meters off the demolished ground, he smirked.

"What the fuck do you want with Tommy? Set him free!" Phil demanded, anger echoing out of his voice clear as day.

"What do you think? He's a clueless child making into an easy victim to take control over, use as a puppet to cause mass destruction and make him get into trouble that he didn't even make," the villain smiled behind his dark mask, with a haunting and eerie orange smile that seemingly looks innocent at first glance.

"Are you mad? PEOPLE ARE NOT PUPPETS!" Phil's yell echoed across the area, drawing attention of everyone that was in the proximity, but the most interested was the heterochromia teenager.

The masked minor looked up to the roof edge of the building that the villain was on. The horror in his eyes was unmeasurable, it was as if he saw something that reminded him of a thing he kept in the dark past he moved on from. He took a step back as he saw the villain stared directly at him.

"Hey dude, you seemed scared, you alright?" Tubbo asked worried for the tall boy beside him.

No response came, heavy breathing and panting was the only noises that was heard from the split-haired person.

"Um, sir once again I am asking if you're fine," Tubbo asked, tapping his arm since he couldn't reach his shoulders, "dude answer, I'm genuinely worried."

"I-i don't k-know, I f-feel like I-i've seen the v-villain before, l-like pe-personally connected, but I-i can't r-remember," he finally responded stuttering over words.

Tubbo sighed, at first he thought Tommy getting abducted by a villain was bad but now he now he's worried that Phil's gonna adopt the tall boy, that now sat on the floor trembling with an uneven breath. Tubbo kneeled next to him and patted his fluffy hair that seemed to never say flat against his head.

"Hey I don't know you but you saved my ass and I want to help back," Tubbo's reassuring voice said, "let's get your breathing back to normal, shall we?"

Phil looked back down at the Tubbo and the new kid as the villain stared directly at them, his smirked visible through a crack in his mask.

"It's a pleasure to meet you here Prince!" The masked criminal called out, the glee and insanity in his voice shining like the sun, "I've been looking for you since the incident, if this doesn't prove destiny I don't know what will!"

The poor so-called 'Prince' wanted to run away and leave but he couldn't move a muscle, and even if he could he wouldn't be able to run away because that would make him guilty of running away and leaving a crime scene that had something to do with him.

"Oh your eyes haven't change since I saw you as an infant, those bright green and red eyes says everything about your blood line and it won't change anything about it!" A psychotic yell came from the villain followed by an eerie laugh that proves that the villain was insane.

"Can you just shut up and fucking follow us to custody?" A voice came.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------