Chapter 3- This is the end

Avengers!", Cap summoned Mjolnir, "Assemble".

Everyone yelled as Clara walked around, wide-eyed, "What the-", she screamed, "Piss off!", a jet of midnight blue light shot out at an alien.

"I can hear her", Clint mumbled before looking up, "Lara?".

Wanda and Nat turned, midway off the field, "Clint!".

Peter Parker swung by, catching Clara in one of his webs, and lifting her up, "Watch it!".

She looked up, then down, seeing a massive chunk of rock that would've killed her on impact, in her place, "Thanks, but can you put me down now?".

Peter waited until he could touch the ground before retracting his web and letting her run off. "Nat!", Clara threw herself on Natasha, who wrapped her arms around the girl before pulling back.

Natasha glared, narrowing her eyes and moving hair out of Clara's face before grabbing her shoulders and shaking her lightly, "Don't you ever do that again, you hear me. You scared everyone".

"But you-".

"I don't care, you made your mind up, you would've hated me for the rest of your life. Now look".

"Mama", Clara yelled when Natasha pointed out Wanda. 

Wanda pulled their daughter into their arms, "I'm sorry".

"You won't be grounded as long as you promise to never jump off a cliff again", Wanda playfully scolded.

"Rain fire", Thanos commanded, Clara widened her eyes at the statement.

"Mama! I can hear something!".

"But sire, our troops!", yelled Corvus Glaive.

"Just do it".

The ships let out the guns before letting them fire, the sorcerers put up their shields while Wanda and Nat grabbed Clara and pulled her in front of them. A bullet hit the dam and it broke, Pepper Potts started to freak out as Doctor Strange ran over to help. Meanwhile, Peter Parker was getting overwhelmed by the Chitauri that he was fighting with while trying to keep the gauntlet safe. Steve Rogers threw his hammer as Pepper grabbed Peter and the hammer, shooting off. Captain Marvel had taken the gauntlet from Spider-Man, "I don't know how you're gonna get through that".

Wanda and Okoye stood next to Carol and Natasha stood slightly behind and to the left, with the children in the front. "Don't worry", started Okoye.

"She's got help", finished Wanda hissed, eyes flashing red.

Before Clara knew it the battle was over, "If it almost killed Thanos, then it would surely kill Tony", she muttered as Tony appeared after he snapped.

"Mr. Stark?", Spiderman ran to Tony, "Hey– Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark– We won, Mr. Stark. We won. You did it, sir. You did it".

Pepper walked over and knelt in front of Tony, "Hey".

Tony couldn't move but his eyes found Pepper's, "Hey, Pep...", his voice was almost nonexistent.

Pepper put her hand on Tony's arc reactor, Tony put his hand on Pepper's, and Pepper got a look at his injuries. "F.R.I.D.A.Y?".

"Life functions critical".

Tony smiles, "Tony. Look at me", Pepper smiled wide and made sure Tony saw, " We're gonna be okay. You can rest now".

Tony's life reactor flicked off as everyone knelt, Tony was dead.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in", Tony's helmet showed him a hologram of him talking before the fight.

"So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting... In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's– it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end", Tony gets up and looks towards the camera.

"What am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to", He leans down and looks at his daughter, "I love you 3,000".

Afterward Pepper, Happy, and Morgan walked down to the lake with Pepper holding a wreath with his first arc reactor in the middle. Clara stood up front with Peter and Natasha, Watching as Morgan clutched her mother's hand. When Pepper crouched down to place the reactor on the ground Natasha wrapped her arms around Clara, Pepper pulled back from the lake and wrapped an arm around Morgan and grabbed her hand, pulling her to her. Clara zoned out before getting pulled back into a room with Agatha. "Hiya, hun".

Clara nodded tearfully, gripping the ends of her black and red dress, "I guess I'll just-".

Agatha nodded as Clara moved her hands to zoom in before rewinding time, "Why now, after the funeral".

"So he can come back with no after-effects from the snap".

Clara nodded as the room faded, "Clara?", Natasha shook the girl.

Clara, Clint, and Wanda stood at the lake bank, "You know, I wish there was a way– that I could let him know. That we won. We did it".

"He knows, Mom, he knows".

"They all do".

Vision and Pietro, well nobody knew where they went, but they disappeared after Tony snapped. Clara was pulled to Wanda's side and Clint wrapped an arm around the mother-daughter duo's shoulders.