Chapter 4- Saving

A voice resonated around a room, "Oh great prophet, tell me, tell me something about power", a human-like man begged, "I want it, and I want it now".

Red Skull, who was in disguise, and working as the leader of Hydra, kneeled before a withered old woman. "The child who loses it all before 16 shall be the most powerful being", she whispered, holding a hand out, pointing to a door, it flung open, and the Prophet's room melted away, leaving Clara with one option, the door.

Scenes were flashing around the room, but two shone brighter than the others, one with a silver-haired man running in front of a car and falling, bullet holes visible. The other of Vision getting the stone ripped out of his head. "Pick one, hon", A curly-headed woman smiled, "Agatha Harkness, your helper in all things magic", she held out a hand, "I won't hurt you. The Prophet assigned me to help you with your powers".

Clara tentatively took it, "What is this".

"This-", she gestured around the room, "Is where you, my dear, can undo death".

Clara looked at Agatha, "What?".

"Pick your starter, you'll bring back both, but just know when you go back, you'll arrive here again soon".

Clara looked at her dad and the man, "The one on the left is your dad, the right is your uncle. They'll come back when the Avengers snap again".

"I guess my uncle".

Agatha nodded and made a hand movement, like zooming in on something, "Face the left and do that".

Clara did as instructed and the picture became bigger, "Move your hands in a circle, clap, and then slowly move them apart".

Clara twisted her hands, clapped, and brought them apart, agonizingly slow. Pietro glowed, "Now wave your hands around your body".

Clara waved her hands, the blood on his clothes seeped back into him, the bullets pulled themselves out of his body, and the bullet holes closed over, he blinked, "Vanda?", a scream was heard, Clint gasped as he placed a boy on a ship, Steve picked him up, "Stay there, I got you, kid".

"Good job kiddo, now your dad".

Clara repeated the process but waved her hands around her head, "In real life, you just move your hands in a backward circle, like a rewind. Off you go kiddo, have fun".

The white room and Agatha melted away.

"Did we get them all?", asked Bruce.

"You telling me that'll actually work?", asked Rhodey.

"Where's Clara?", Steve asked.

Natasha looked down, tears spilling out of her eyes and hitting the floor, Clint let out a heart-wrenching sob, "She jumped, it should've been me", he collapsed to the floor, "It should've been me, not her, she's too young".

Steve looked at Natasha, who was muttering and crying, "Nat, are you okay?".

She glared at him as Tony widened his eyes, "Capsicle, what kind of question is that?".

The redhead giggled and Rocket placed a hand on her arm, "It'll get better".

Bruce walked to the corner of the room, mourning in his way, Scott walked off. With that, the Maximoff line died out, never to return again.

Yellow circles appeared over a field, where the old compound used to lay, people walked out, the Wakandians were yelling, Thanos's army standing, waiting. Natasha looked down, "Clara".

Sam Wilson flew out as people lined up, Oakley, Sophi, and Rocki walked out, Lila was with her mother and brothers at home. "Mama-".

Natasha and Steve turned, "Oak!", Natasha grabbed her daughter.

"Soph, don't you dare do that again", Steve smiled, "I won't hug you now, we have things to do".

Rocki ran to her dad, nobody knew what happened to Clara, Wanda ran over to Nat, smiling, "Where's Clara?".

Natasha looked down, tears in her eyes, "She", she let out a shaky breath, "She jumped-", she gulped, "She jumped off Vomir to get the soul stone", Wanda screamed, like she did when Pietro died.

Pietro ran towards the source of the sound, Vision following close behind, "Vanda-".

She turned, "Pietro, Vis-".

The older twin grabbed his sister and pulled her into his arms, "It's okay".

"Clara", she sobbed.

"What about her?", Vision asked, worried for his daughter.

"She died", Natasha spoke up before motioning to Vision and Pietro to move to a different spot as Cap yelled;

"Avengers!", he summoned Mjolnir, "Assemble".