♡♡♡ Misaki ♡♡♡

Warning!!!!!
Might be a little bit seductive? No ... um .. sexual? no... i just can't find the right word....
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Misaki?..." Nobody was answering... I mean,I know she hates me but why alienate yourself from others.. that is a sign of Ignorance...

"She's not you, you fool! You don't know what she's been through...' My conscience angrily snapped back at me .....

I sighed, I hate it when he's right.
I couldn't take her games anymore!

I opened Misaki's door and saw no one.......

My eyes widened as I started to doubt that she was there half an hour ago...

"Mi-Mis-M-m-Misaki?" I tried to stay calm but silence replied my trembling voice.... I wasn't scared or anything but, the thought of someone you love is leaving you again, It hurts.....

I clenched my fist as my jaw tightened.....  my sanity slowly starting to slip away and my dominant and possesive side is starting to form inside me...

Snap!

"She is mine!"

I stood straight and called Sebastian....

"Yes my master?" He appeared in front of me and bowed....

"Prepare the carriage..." I think he noticed the serious look on my face and the red flames that is dancing furiously in my eyes and smirked.

"....I'm going to claim what is rightfully mine..."

"What about Elizabeth sir?"

"Tell her the engagements off and send her home....." I snapped..

He smirked and bowed again...

"Yes, my master....."

~~~ Sebastian POV

"What!!!!!"

Even though she was sitting on the bed with a broken ankle "Broken ankle" (I find out that Misaki didn't sprain her ankle,she caused a major crack on her bone just by tackling her...) Elizabeth threw the stool with so much force that it shattered to pieces...

What is it with girls and forced marriage?

I know she doesn't even love him, then why make a big fuss about it?

Women are such mysterious creatures indeed....

"That Misaki!! She is such a whore, she stole my Ciel!!!" Tears rolled down her face as she sat on the bed... That's it......

"Slut? oh... you mean you? The one who wants to marry your own cousin just for pleasure?" I snapped back.... She looked shocked...

"W--W-What?! Pleasure? huh! haha! Y-You thi-think that I'm doing this for p-pleasure? I L-love h-him!!" She stuttered with a fake glare at me.  Guilty......

"I know you have lost your... how do I say this? um.... Virginity...two months ago with Dutch Leighton's son...."

"W-wha-"

"Dear Elizabeth, first of all, I know you have an eye for my master ever since Lord and Lady Phantomhive died. It's pretty obvious you see.." I walked near her and circled the bed until I was behind her back....  I walked near her and whispered in her ear....

"The way you look at him...." I cupped her cheek full of tears and made her look at me...

"The way you touch him...." I ran my fingers down her sleeves, making the sleeve go down a little. She gulped and I think she's rubbing her thighs together like she was about to pee.. But I know that she is getting turn on...

"Ever since you lost your virginity, you have been wanting something to be in between your hips....." her eyes widened....

"L-lie... I won't admit it! I love Ciel!" She shouted.

I smirked and ran my fingers on her back making the skin under her thin nightgown grow goosebumps...

"Just say you want me too .." I whispered seductively...

I sarted to go near her neck until she moaned loud and wrapped her arms around my neck....

"Ok! I want you.. I don't care about Ciel! I want you to do me right here and right now...." She shouted. Completely aroused.

I pulled away from her grasp and glared at her.....

"Now who's the whore?" I turned around. I was about to exit the room until I stopped...

"oh, and I overheard your conversation with Leighton's son, Daniel,  on the phone..about having the best night of your life..." I continued to walk and stopped on the door....

"... and thanking him for stealing your innocence....." I exited the room and ignored the sobs that came from the harlot.