Let the show begin!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~Kohaku's POV~~~~~~~ 1 week later~~~

"And....., done!" I exclaimed as I finished carrying the last body.

"Glad that's over." Misaki muttered.

You're probably thinking who's Misaki. She's my new partner that I found in the streets few days ago and I was actually happy that the queen agreed to let her stay with me. When I saw her, she was stealing bread from the bakery and I immediately ran after her with human speed. The police also chased after but she was too damn fast and she also knocked 3 guards unconscious. I transformed into my other identity and chased after her with supernatural speed. When I trapped her, I offered her a partnership. She slightly hesitated when she was about to accept but I'm glad that she accepted the offer. She also knows who I am... both of my identities. She's like my sister.

I sighed.

"What's with the face?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh...... I'm just thinking about what Ash said about a letter. He's still not giving it." I sighed.

"Someone's in a hurry." We both looked at the source of the deep voice.

"Oh .....it's you Ash..." Misaki stated.

"Here's the letter." He threw it at me. I quickly caught it.

"Tha--" I was about to thank him but he was already gone. Misaki and me looked at each other then shrugged.

I opened the little white envelope....

Dear Kohaku and Misaki, I have a mission for you involving the information you have about the drug dealers. I will assign you to work with my guard dog, Phantomhive. Arrest all of the drug dealers and confiscate all of the drugs that you can find. If you find anything associated with them, you know what to do. That is all.

Queen Victoria.

The two of us looked at each other then both exclaimed......

"Let's kick some ass!!!!"

"Let's go home so we can rest for the mission tomorrow." I offered.

"Good show onee-chan!!" She grinned.

My 12 year old partner and I left the bloody hideout of some murderer we killed.

~~~~~Ciel's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs......

"You're a demon for god's sake! Your task is just to find a girl!!!" I panted.....

"You know what, just search for her tomorrow...

I'm to tired to handle all these stress.....

It's been a week and you can't find her." I shook my head..... 'I wanna go to bed..... I'm too damn tired...'

After that, I stormed out of my office then got inside my room......

~~~~~~ Sebastian's POV

*sigh* master is having a fit again......

But I did gained some new information about her.

She can hide her scent and can hide her soul at the sametime And rumor has it that she has a new partner....... interesting...

"Sebastian!!!!!! Dress me for bed!!!" Master shouted.....

Arghhhh...... life is so cruel......

But at least I'm not in hell... for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey imaginary readers!!!!!!!!! I hate to admit it but, Sebastian's right... life is cruel :'(

~ L