Chapter 5

chapter 5 

Addison's POV

I missed Mer so much that I just had to get her back, we were married for 4 years and even moved to LA together. It was now my third day back and I was walking into the hospital and Cristina approached me because me, Mer and Cristina were all good friends back in LA. 

"have you spoken to her yet?" she asked.
"yeah but of course she doesn't want to listen, have you seen her, she has moved on although I am technically still her wife." I said,
"listen Addi, I bet you could win her back, she still loves you I mean how could she not and to top it all off, you have 4 years on that Derek man." she said
"ok thanks Cristina, I'll see you later" I said before I went to see my patient.

I was checking up on my patient when Mer walked in to check on her vitals, "Hi Frances, how are you feeling" she asked the patient.
"I'm doing good, the baby keeps kicking though" Frances said.
Mer kept glaring over at me, I could see her from the corner of my eye, I couldn't do anything to help myself but to glare back.
"How long have you two been dating?" Frances asked.
"we're not dating" I reassured her.
"oh. but you two look at each other like two people who are in love or something" she said, Meredith chuckled.
"Let's just focus on you and keeping your baby and you and not on our broken relationship, okay?" I said, I looked at Meredith and she was looking at her feet, which I knew that it is something she does when she is nervous or uncomfortable.

Meredith's POV

I finished checking on Frances' vitals and went to find Derek.
"I have to tell you something" I told him.
"sure what is it?" he asked.
"not here" I took his hand and lead him into an empty on call room and told him to sit down.
"I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just going to spit it out, I'm married" he looked at me with horror.
"To who?" he asked
"Addison" I replied.
"you like girls? how could you not tell me this and are you getting a divorce or something?" He said
"Yeah I just need to get the divorce papers, she cheated on me back in LA." I told him as he stood up,
"I have to go and you are going to need to give me time to process this." He said looking at me with disbelief
"Der-" The door shut.

"I brought you coffee." Addison said as she approached me.
"Oh. Thanks." I added.
"Can we talk later?" she asked
"yeah sure, what time and where?" I asked "Tonight, 8.30, I have a surgery at 9 so it should fit in perfectly" she said
"ok sure"

8.30 in the on call room

"I didn't think you would actually come." she said as I walked though the door.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" I wanted to know.
"I was wondering if you seriously wanted a divorce and I just have one very simple question" she added. I glared at her with wonder in my face. She can towards me to the point where there was only have a foot between us. "Do you still love me?"

Please, if you have any Ideas for the future or you have any criticism please let me know so I know what to work on.