Chapter 1: Old Friends

Y/N POV

I was on my couch watching TV after just finishing up my morning workout routine, when someone knocked on my door.

Me: "Huh, wonder who's at the door."

I opened the door, and to my surprise I saw Ms. Smith, and the M.O.N. squad with her.

Me: "Hey girls, long time no see huh! Come on in, feel free to make yourselves at home

Me: "Hey girls, long time no see huh! Come on in, feel free to make yourselves at home."

Ms. Smith: "Why thank you Y/N. Has anyone told you that you look good without a shirt?"

Me: *blush* "Hahaha, yeah. You have no idea Ms. Smith. Anyway, want me to get you girls something to drink?"

Ms. Smith: "I'll have some coffee please."

Manako: "I'll have some tea please."

Tionishia: "Can I have some too?"

Zombina/Doppel: "I'll take some coffee."

Me: "Comin right up girls!"

Once I got the drinks they wanted, I went back, and took a seat on my couch.

Me: "So, what brings you here girls? I thought you'd be off working, or checking up on Kimihito, or something like that."

Ms. Smith: "Well, we came by to check in on you and Serena. Speaking of Serena, where is she?"

Me: "She's actually asleep right now. I'll go get upstairs and get her."

I walked up the stairs to check on Serena, my adorable little girl. It'd been a month since Ms. Smith smith brought her here to stay with me, and I couldn't be happier. I actually asked Ms. Smith if I could legally adopt Serena a few days after she was successfully moved in. Thankfully, she was on board with the idea, and she allowed it. I'm happy to have her in my life. I went up to her room, and she was still sleeping peacefully in her bed. I didn't want to wake her up, but Ms. Smith wanted to check up on both of us. I walked over, and sat down next to her on the bed, gently shaking her shoulder.

Me: "Hey sweetie, it's me. Time to wake up. Someone's here to see us today."

Serena: "Hmmmm? Oh, morning daddy!"

Me: "Good morning my little angel, how'd you sleep last night?"

Serena: "I slept pretty well."

Me: "Great to hear sweetie. Come on downstairs, someone's here to see us."

Serena: *Excited gasp* "Is it aunt Smith?!"

Me: "Yep, and she brought her friends with her this time. Come on, they're downstairs. I'm sure they can't wait to see you."

Serena: "Yaaaaaay! Daddy, can I ride on your shoulders, Pleeeeease?"

Me: "Of course, my little angel."

Serena: "Yaaay!"

She climbed up onto my soldiers, and I gave her a ride, all the way downstairs.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Ms

Her eyes lit up when she saw Ms. Smith, and the others in the room.

Serena: "Hey aunt Smith!"

She immediately got off my shoulders, and ran to Ms. Smith, and immediately hugged her. Ms. Smith rubbed her head, and returned the hug.

Me: "Looks like she missed you guys huh."

Ms. Smith: "Yeah, looks like it. How've you been?"

Serena: "Great!"

See, ever since Ms. Smith brought her here, Serena sees her as her aunt, which is understandable in my opinion.

Ms. Smith: "Well, now that that's out of the way, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

Me: "Well ask away, I'm all ears."

Ms. Smith: "Darling was wondering when you were going to come visit."

Y/N: "Wait.....what!? Why didn't anyone say anything? Alright, Serena ya know my old friend I told you about?"

Serena: "Uh-huh."

Y/N: "How about we pay him a little visit?"

Serena: "Can we really?!"

Me: "Of course, my little angel! Come on, let's get going everybody. Time to go pay my old friend a little visit."

Serena: "Yaaaay!! Thanks daddy, I love you!"

Me: "I love you too sweetheart." *kisses Serena on the forehead*

We headed outside after getting ready to pay a visit to my old childhood friend, Kimihito. Ms. Smith, and her squad got into their van that they parked in the driveway, while me and Serena got in my red Chevy Silverado.

 Smith, and her squad got into their van that they parked in the driveway, while me and Serena got in my red Chevy Silverado

I buckled her seatbelt, and afterwards I got into the driver's seat, buckled up, and we were off. I was pretty happy to see Kimihito again after what seemed like years.