Chapter 4: Meeting Lilith

Y/N'S POV

It was a beautiful, sunny day outside. Me, Serena and Polt have just moved into Kimihito's home, and all of our belongings were moved here by Ms Smith and her squad. Hell, she even set up a massive, and I mean massive room for Serena, Polt, and myself to sleep in. As of now, I couldn't be happier. I mean, Rachnera has been attempting to flirt with me, but everyone kinda expected that from her, especially me. It was around 8:00 in the morning, and I was making myself some coffee to wake me up a little. I sipped some fresh coffee from my favorite mug.

Me: *sips on coffee* "Aah, nothing like a bit of coffee in the morning to get your blood pumping

Me: *sips on coffee* "Aah, nothing like a bit of coffee in the morning to get your blood pumping."

Ms. Smith: "Agreed."

Me: "Aaah! Jesus Christ, please don't sneak up on me like that! Are you tryna give me a heart attack?"

Ms. Smith: *giggle* You know, you're really adorable when you're like this."

Me: *nervous laugh* "Y'know that I'm in a relationship with Polt, right?"

Ms. Smith: "Oh, I'm well aware. I just enjoy seeing you flustered."

Me: "Welp, with that outta the way, there's enough coffee here for both of us, so I got you some right here."

I hand her a mug, and she immediately takes a sip.

Ms. Smith: "Woah, this is good coffee. Did you use a special blend?"

Me: "Nope, it's just instant coffee. But, I did add my own little twist to it."

I just drank mine in a few seconds, because it was just that good. Suddenly, I heard a noise from upstairs.

Me: "I think I'm gonna go see what that was."

I walked up to Kimihito's room, and opened the door, to see that he was being strangled by Miia.

Me: "Oh, am I interrupting something, you two?"

Miia: "Oh, Y/N it's you!"

Me: "Don't worry, I just came up here to check on ya. I heard some noise from your room, but looks like there's no harm done. Just, try not to strangle the poor guy in that tail of yours Miia. Wouldn't wanna hurt him now, would we?"

Miia instantly let's go, and gives Kimihito some much needed time to breathe.

Kimihito: "Thanks Y/N, I thought I was gonna suffocate for a few seconds there."

Me: "No problem man. Anyways, I'm heading out for a little walk around the city. I have my phone on me, so if you need me, just call. Oh, and could you tell Polt, and Serena that I'm heading out for me please?"

Kimihito: "Yeah, no problem."

Me: "Thanks."

With that, I got my shoes on, and headed out. After about 30 minutes of walking, I reached the park. Everything was pretty peaceful. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I decided to sit down in the shade of a tree. However, little did I know that I was not alone.

???: *giggle* "Ooooh, he's a cutie! I think I'm gonna talk to him."

I thought I heard someone giggling, and quickly turned around. To my surprise, there was someone eyeing me. She looked kinda like a little devil, or demon. Just, not as scary, and a lot more cute.

 Just, not as scary, and a lot more cute

Me: "Uum, can I help you in any way?"

When she looked at me, she instantly started blushing.

???: "H-Hi."

Me: "What's your name?"

Lilith: "I'm L-Lilith."

Me: "Awwwe, that's a cute name!"

Lilith: 0/////0 "T-t-thanks, cutie."

Me: "So, what're you doing out here by yourself? Isn't it illegal for you to be out here without your host family?"

Lilith: "Hehehe, funny story. I don't actually have a host family."

Me: 'She doesn't have a host family? Damn, that's actually pretty sad.'

Me: "Well, I have an idea on how to help you out."

Lilith: "Hmm?"

Me: "Why don't you stay with me?"

She looked like she was about to cry tears of joy when she heard those words.

Lilith: "R-Really? You mean it?!"

Me: "Yeah, c'mon I'll bring you to my place."

She immediately hugs/tackles me, crying tears of joy while smiling widely.

Lilith: "Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I could kiss you!"

Me: "Woah, slow down there, I have a girlfriend, and a daughter."

She looked sad to hear that.

Me: "But, I could talk to her about sharing me, if you want. As long as she's ok with it, I'm ok with it."

Lilith seemed a lot happier after that, as the 2 of us walked home together.

Me: 'I hope Polt doesn't get upset about this. I'll just talk with her when I get home.'