CHAPTER 105: EXCITED

"We are going... We are going to Maldives..."

Shehnaaz was dumbfound... Hearing him... She looked at him with big wide eyes... Maldives!!!

"What?? Why???" Shehnaaz asked him... He took a step closer, knitted his brows and said...

"Why!!! Okay!!! Tum,, Main,, Maldives... Kyun jaa sakte hain??" He removed her hair from face and tugged behind her ear... His gaze on her lip was making Shehnaaz nervous...

"K..Kyun?" She fumbled... Suddenly she was a little nervous... She doesn't know why!!! Isn't this was obvious?? She took a step back...

"For having something we haven't had yet..." He huskily said... His breath falling on her nose and lips... Teasing her... Holding her on her waist to fill the gap she created... Her cheeks reddened... She knew what he meant but she doesn't know why she was getting shy about it...

"For our Honeymoon" He said those words on her lips... She couldn't take anymore and shoved her face on his chest... He laughed and held his shying baby tight... She is so unpredictable... He can't understand her sometimes... She is so shying right now but he has seen her bold and open too so many times... He likes the both side of hers... The shying red cheeks of hers made her more beautiful and irresistible... He feels like biting them whenever it gets reddened... Then her bold side that blew his mind off at times... She is too hot to resist... Only he knows how he managed all this while resisting her...

"Bass... We will be late... Go get change..." pushing her on the closet adjoining to the washroom...

"But Sidharth, I haven't packed anything..." pulling out her cloths to change she said...

"Everything is done... They are already in the car... You just come out fast..." he finally took all the papers, passports mobiles and needed things together and called for her...

"Just take a handbag with you to keep the papers..."

She came out and they both walked out of the room, Shehnaaz wearing a neon pink loose T-shirt and a white shorts looking adorable as always... Even without make up she manages to look this much beautiful... He feels lucky... He himself was wearing a comfy orange loose T-shirt and a black pant...

 He himself was wearing a comfy orange loose T-shirt and a black pant

Rita ma who was smiling till now was a little emotional now... Looking at both of her babies together... Isn't that something she wanted?? They are finally going to the honeymoon... It means they are taking their marriage to the next step... Something she never could ask from Sidharth or Shehnaaz... How could she ask anything related to their marriage that is so private?? But now... When Sidharth came to her and asked about this, her hopes were getting high... He was so shy saying that... She is already getting thoughts of having a bigger family... But she knew it's too early to hope and chooses to hold her hopes for a bit... But heart is heart... One just can't stop it... She was happy...

"Mom" Saying he pulled her in a hug... Shehnaaz joined them putting her hands around them too with a wide hug... It was a cute moment where Sidharth is holding Rita ma with both of his hands and Shehnaaz holding both of them how much she could with her small hands... Sidharth too was emotional and a little scared to leave his mother... But he had taken care of everything as far he could... His sister living in the same building helped him a lot...

"Take care of you!! Don't ever skip your med and meals... Nurse will come by tomorrow... I have already talked to Preity di... She will stay with you or will take you with her... I will check on you Mom... Be a good girl and take care of you..." He heard a sniffle... His hold around her got tighter... He felt bad too...

"Mom, we will be back soon" he said and without even a second she moved back that made Sidharth move too along with Shehnaaz who also had her hands wrapped around both of them... They got confused...

"No... Don't come back soon..." Rita ma said loud... Making them both more confuse... They looked at each other and then again on her... That was weird...

"I mean... You normally don't take holidays... I have never seen you taking a holiday... Same with Shehnaaz... So enjoy and have a good time there... Don't need to come back soon... Preity is also here so don't worry about me..." She said convincing enough... They again held her by both the sides... Sidharth kissed on her head and Shehnaaz on her cheek...

"Love you Mom" "Love you Ma"!!! They both said at the same time...

Sidharth sat behind with Shehnaaz... As his driver wasn't available for some days, he had to take his sisters help and her driver to drive them till the airport... The driver can drive the car back... His mom and di with his jiju is on another car following them... To drop them at the airport... Sidharth and Shehnaaz both have the biggest grin leapt over their faces... They can't just stop smiling... They both were hell excited... They both look at their entangled hand and tightened them together... They already knows about the feelings they both have for each other... They have shown it to the other time and again, they have a commitment, a family together... Somehow they haven't just spoke the exact words... Maybe it was right time for them...

While thinking all these in mind Sidharth doesn't know that Shehnaaz was having the exact same thought going over her mind too...

 I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT... I KNOW YOU GUYS WAIT FOR UPDATE BUT AS I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M SO HELD UP... I CAN'T REALLY MANAGE TIME DURING RAMADAN... LIKE YOU ALL I ALSO MISS CAN'T LET YOU GO...  AND I MISS YOU GUYS TOO... I WILL TRY GIVE AN UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN... I HOPE TO GIVE THE NEXT ONE SOON... TOUCH THE STAR ICON TO VOTE...!!! DO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS TO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕