Damian Wayne x Reader

Prompt: Damian is going to meet your family for the first time

Thank you sooo much for the request @Anya4608  I really appreciate it, also I apologize for taking so long I've been so busy with school T.T also sorry if I messed up with the Scott-Irish part 😣

Word count: 1,095

It was very rare to see Damian  Wayne nervous heck to think of it you've never seen him nervous I mean being his knowing him for 3 years now you'd think you would see him jittery but nope not once, but today that changed.

Damian was currently pacing back and forth in the Batcave murmuring to himself. Today was the day you both had to go to a wedding and Damian was a nervous wreck.  It wasn't the fact that it was a wedding and hundreds of people would be there, no  Damian was used to going to large parties. I mean take the Wayne gala, for example.  What made him nervous was half of those people would be your family. Today was your aunt's wedding and you thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to meet your entire family and the first impression on him meant everything. Damian knew if he messed this up your family might force you to break up and he'll breve see you again and he certainly did not want that.

Damian was murmuring to himself not because he had gone mad but because he was practicing what to say when he met your family. He wanted this to go perfectly.

You walked into the Batcave only to find your boyfriend there walking back and forth and saying something to himself but it was not loud enough to hear.

"Dami?" you called out to him your head slightly tilted curious as to what he was doing.

Damian immediately snapped out of his thought to look at you.

"Oh hello beloved," he said with a small smile,  slightly embarrassed you found him doing that

You smiled and walked over to him and hugged him from behind your arms wrapped around him and you nuzzled your face into his back, the scent of expensive cologne with a hint of something sweet filled your senses.

"Are you nervous about today?"  You asked, your voice slightly muffled.

"TT of course not" he quickly said even though he was lying.

"Good, because my family is very strict and all about traditions so if you mess up then they will never make you see me again": your voice was surprisingly calm.

You could feel Damian  wince and the comment

You then chuckled and made him face you

"I'm kidding Dami"

"Very funny" he responds with a small pout on his face, his eyes diverted from yours.

Damian's nervousness was finally showing and it was an extremely rare sight to see

"Damian" you cupped his face with both of your hands forcing him to look at you.

"My family will love you, after all, look at you, you're smart, handsome, amazing, and kind.... sometimes " you mumbled the last part which received the infamous "TT" from him.

Damian took your hands from his face and place a gentle kiss on them

"Thank you beloved I needed that"

"Oh and if they don't like you.... Well.... Well, we can just run away together and go off to some random place and marry" you brightly smiled.

Damian rolled his eyes at your comment

"You watch too much TV"

(Le time skip brought to you by Jason's anger issues)

You and Damian were now in front of a large house where the wedding will be held. As soon as Damian walked into the house he saw many people lingering around, dancing or engaged in a conversation. He couldn't help but notice a large number of these people shared many resemblances with you such as y/h/c, y/e/c, and y/e/s. It was clear to him that these people were your family.

He also noticed how lively the house was and how it was filled with the Scott-Irish culture. Many people were wearing the traditional clothing, his senses were filled with the delicious  Scott-Irish foods and the music played with instruments and that was not common to him but you.

When Damian found out you were a Scott-Irish he bombarded you with questions, he was very intrigued and interested to know more about your culture. He had only heard about the culture from short stories from you, but seeing it in person was 100 times better to him.

"I'M HEREEE" you screamed trying to talk over the loud music

"y/n!" your mom/dad  smiled and rushed over to you as well as your siblings (if you don't have siblings just pretend their your cousins or something)

Your family engulfed you into a hug.

"Mom/Dad, this is my boyfriend Damian " you smiled and gestured your hand towards him

Your family looked over at him and just stared at him

At this moment Damian regretted every decision he ever made.

Suddenly your parents engulfed him in a hug, Damian was a bit surprised at the sudden act of affection.

"Ohhh it so good to meet you" your mom smiled as she hugged him

Damian couldn't help the small blush appearing on his face.

"It's- It's nice to meet you too" he was barely able to say due to him being choked in the tight  bear hug

After introducing him to your whole family you two decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

As you two were walking towards to outside your little sister/cousin ran up to Damian

"You're A Wayne right?, so that means you rich" She/they had a devilish smirk

"I have this toy that I want but it's 50 dollars,... Can I borrow it from you?"

Before he could respond you rolled your eyes and grabbed Damian's  and walked away

"Leave him alone r/n"

"Hey it's not fair you get to be with a rich boy," they said with a pout.

You walked back to them and started scolding them and telling them how rude they were being

Damian chuckled at the cute interaction.

As Damian watched you and your younger sister/cousin agree your mother came up behind him and whispered in his ear

"I better start seeing some grandbabies soon"' she said and just walked away
Damian almost choked on his saliva at the comment

After you finished with your sister/cousin you looked and Damian who had a place face

"What's wrong" you asked slightly concerned

"Nothing,'' he replied a bit too fast.