𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔٭⊹•꧂

Sirius Black, I'm pretty sure you have heard of that guy. They call him the "Slytherin king" but if you ask me I think he is the biggest prick you can ever meet, oh that's right he was never a Gryffindor, you know what they say "You might belong in Gryffindor Where dwell the brave at heart; Their daring, nerve and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart" stupid old hat if you thought that he would choose Gryffindor of course not. Even Though Orion and Walburga Black were not might be the greatest parents to Sirius and Regulus, they did have a soft spot for them, which Sirius didn't know at all until the day before he was off to Hogwarts.

~𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜~ 

After dinner, Sirius and Regulus had gone to bed, as it was Sirius's big day. Sirius had forgotten his midnight snack he would always get from the kitchen, so he had gone down to get it, but he stopped when he heard his parents talking about him.

"I can't believe he is off to Hogwarts" Walburga had started telling Orion "Mmmm" as he was reading the newspaper "I mean, even though he can be nasty I know he will make me proud", "Awww does Walburga have a soft spot for someone", "OH SHUT UP BLACK" she snapped at Orion but he was used to it since Hogwarts "Well why are u telling yourself to shut up Walburga that's not nice," Orion said, by now Walburga had gotten to him with a serious face but couldn't keep it as she started laughing hard and fell onto the couch.

Sirius was very confused about what was going on, thinking if he was going crazy or his mother was but he heard something unbelievable "Of course Orion, Sirius has my whole heart I love him I couldn't ask for a better son". Sirius was so happy hearing this but at the same time confused all of those years he always was told to be more like Regulus because he was better than him but guess it has changed.

Sirius now knew that he HAD to get into Slytherin to keep his mom happy like she was when he saw her.

~𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 ~ 

The had already gotten off the train, but Sirius had enjoyed his train ride because he had sitten with Theodore sr. Nott and Evan Rosier as the had gotten on the train Sirius had sworn to see Wallburga make a smile, he saw Regulus wave at him, so he waved back at him goofily making Regulus giggle but luckily no one noticed them behave like that or he would have gotten a whole lecture. After the Train started Sirius found himself his new Best friends and found their conversation very interesting.

"Black, Sirius" McGonagall called the cheerful noises went silent waiting for him to get sorted.

Everyone saw how his face went pale and his confidence dropped. He could see the whole Slytherin table watching him carefully not even blinking just staring at him.

"Hmmm another Black I see ?" The hat spoke "Just as eager to get into Slytherin and make your whole family proud of you ey" Sirius nodded eagerly.

 "Well boy, you haven't got that many Slytherin traits in you" spoke the hat once again. This time Sirius stayed silent as he could see how Bellatrix was staring at him like a prey but then he could see Narcissa and Andromeda's kind eyes looking at him and giving him a smile.

 " But I see Ambitiousness in you and cunning traits in you"

"BETTER BE"....

"SLYTHERIN"

Slytherin, the infamous troublemaker Black was in Slytherin. That was unheard of.

Rita watched as Black slowly stood up, placed the hat back on the stool, and began walking over to the Slytherin table. Most people weren't shocked but one person was Rita. Even the muggle born next to her noticed now how Rita was soo shocked at this news. Rita continued to watch Black as he passed by all of the Slytherin that were congratulating Black on becoming a Slytherin.

The muggle born was so confused on why Rita was so shocked that she asked her about it but Rita being secretive she said she didn't know what the muggleborn was talking about but the truth was that she had seen him being really be a good and goofy brother to Regulus and mimicking the other purebloods and she saw him helping out some other muggleborns onto the train, so she was soo sure that he would have been a gryffindor but guess she wasnt right after all.....

Sirius sat next to Andromeda where she hugged him and Narcissa being herself hugged Sirius so tight that he couldn't even breathe properly but Bellatrix stopped her making Sirius thankful.

Bellatrix spoke up "SOOOO little Black are u happy that you got into slytherin, I mean IM SO HAPPY THAT NOW YOU ARE ONE OF US, Auntie Wallbruga WILL BE SOOO HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS"

By this point Bellatrix was just rambling and talking nonsense but Sirius acted as if he was listening to her until he heard something that was unbelievable.

"Wait what" Sirius said.

"Didn't you know Auntie Wallburga told me to inform her if you got Slytherin soooo now They are going to make a big party for you"

" WHEEPEEEE" screamed Bellatrix but only him, Narcissa and Andromeda because Andromeda being the smartest out all of them she put a bubble around them.

"huh so because I got Slytherin My mother is going to make a party"

"Yes you dumb wit, we will have to write a letter to her immediately, should i start now cissy?"

His own mother was going to make a party for him, his FIRST PARTY he couldn't believe it was he dreaming this wasn't real his mother would never make a party for him. Until, he heard Bellatrix say. 

Narcissa was about to answer when Sirius jumped into the conversation and said:

"ILL WRITE MUM A LETTER"

Bellatrix, Andromeda and Cissy were shocked on how Sirius called his mother as mum.

"ok... I guess you should do it when you get into the dorm"

Sirius had never been this happy since he was born, he felt appreciated everyone loved him, HE was the favourite son now, HE was their favourite niece, HE was their favourite cousin. His wish came true at last his whole family loves him and no one hates him anymore, this meant no crutiacius curse on him or no naught corner, no comparing him to anyone, no threatening to take away his black heritage.  

A/N:

A/N:

Well Hi there my name is Nxy (nickname), this was my first book and chapter hope you guys like it please please please bare with me if you find any mistakes in my writing im very new at publishing things on Wattpad so yh....

But tell me how you feel about DARK SIRIUS

oh yh that image is everything, you should thank me for that.

For now BYEE YALL

Queen Nxy