𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖎𝖎

~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

"Now that the introductions are complete, I would like to mention a few rules." James groaned. He didn't like rules. "I would like to remind everyone that the Forbidden Forest is exactly that, forbidden. I do not suggest anyone go in there unless they have a death wish." Sirius laughed but Bellatrix snapped her head and gave him a dirty look as in not to laugh at Dumbledore. "Also the Hogwarts caretaker would like me to tell you that magic is not allowed in the hallways, and that Dung bombs have been added to the list of things that are not allowed at the school. I believe the list is now at fifty items, though I have a feeling that the list may be rising quite a bit over the next seven years." To their surprise Dumbledore looked directly at them and smiled. James turned red and looked away. Dumbledore knew James was a troublemaker, but the other three had no idea why he was looking at them. "Also I would like to announce that a Whomping Willow has been added to the Hogwarts grounds this year." 

There were murmurs and whispers erupting throughout all of the grand hall. James was among them.

"What? Why would they plant a Whomping Willow? Aren't those things dangerous?" Remus stared at his empty plate and didn't say a word.

"What is a Whomping Willow?" Peter asked James.

"It is a tree that hits people." Peter looked shocked. James laughed

"Sweet!" Peter and Remus looked at him. "Bet you I'll be the first one to touch the trunk." Their expressions turned to shock, but none of them expected Remus' reaction.

"Are you insane?" There was more anger than shock on his face.

"Probably, why?" He looked back to Remus

"You can't go anywhere near that tree."

"Why?" James was confused.

"It will kill you!" Remus laughed again.

"Will not."

"You are not going anywhere near that tree."

"But..."

"No!"

"Fine no tree." James gave up and they continued to listen to Professor Dumbledore explain that a Whomping Willow was dangerous and all students were expected to stay away from it.

"And most importantly of all welcome to Hogwarts I hope you have a wonderful year." Professor Dumbledore bowed and suddenly food appeared on all of the serving plates.

~ 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

Bellatrix and some other fellows could hear hear James, Peter and Remus talking loud, she got annoyed a lot. Some part of him wanted to so bad sit with them and enjoy what they were talking about and maybe even have listened to the hat but then again Mother would have never been happy with him so he just decided to ignore that thought.