Prologue(avery's pov)

*pew pew pew*
Gunshots are being heard everywhere around the house, along with the screams of agony from men when the bullet hits them. I was pissed off, holding my gun and hiding behind a wall i aimed on the fuckers head and shot him between his eyes, gaining the attention of all of his other bitches. After all i just killed their boss.

Exchanging a look they all attacked me throwing punches and kicks my way. Dumb fucks, they really thought they could come into MY house and go out of it alive. Well spoiler alert that's not happening, they truly are dumb, thinking they can beat me, the famous tribrid and the most powerful mafia don in the east side of the country.

Looking them dead in the eyes i raised my hand and muttered a quick spell making all of them fly hard and hit the walls, fire surrounded me and swallowed them all, killing every single one of them and turning them into ashes.

This is my Life, everyday, enemies and mafias trying to take me down, challenging me even though they know they're gonna loose , trying to take over my empire but nothing works, after all i am immortal.

Mafia and supernatural life is not easy, people would think it's cool or fun but trust me it isn't, even if mafia life comes with power and wealth, and the tribrid life comes with supernatural powers, there are consequences, and these consequences can ruin your life or make u stronger

Soo.... What do u guys think? This is my first time writing so i know it's not this good but it'll get better i promise!
Also if u find a mistake or something bothers u comment please I'd love to see your thoughts!!!
And please vote!!
Word count: 304 words.