chapter 2 (avery's pov)

Sitting on my bed and letting my thoughts consume me I wondered if i could ever go back to Virginia without my past hunting me

After the sudden outburst of my powers yesterday, and after I came back in the middle of the night after letting the stress out, i took a shower and fell into a deep slumber.

My thoughts haunted me all the time while i was getting ready for my training, but the moment i stepped outside my room and into the main hall i quickly shut them out.

Walking down the quiet hall and down to the training room, guards greeted me and nodded my way, while i just kept a blank look on my face.

After a 10 minutes walk, i reached the locked door of the training room, scanning my hand print the door opened to reveal my uncle, the newbies and landon, they all looked up upon hearing me enter the room and i was immediately engulfed in a bone crushing hug by my idiot best friend. " Hello my lovee, how areee youuu" sang Landon.  "I was doing good until i saw you" i said making him frown then smile again.
"Hello sweetheart" greeted my uncle "Hi." I said blankly.

Everyone went back to doing their own thing while i went to change into my sports clothes. After Changing and getting ready to box, i went over to the boxing bag and started punching the lights out of it.

I was angry, angry at everything, the world, myself, my uncle, everything.

I punched and kicked harder, and harder letting everything out and bruising my knuckles in the process, which immediately healed because of my vampirism.

Eventually my powers and wolf took over me, i punched the boxing bag one last time making it fly and hit the wall.

And making everyone become dead silent.

"Go. Cool off, calm yourself and come back so we can speak about your mission". Said my uncle.

Which for some reason made me angrier, i shifted into my wolf and wandered to the unknown.

Hello my loves, it's been a long time, but i kind of lost motivation and now i decided to come back
I hope you're all doing okay.
Please votee!!!!
And comment it would kean thw world and it would motivate me to continue.

What do u guys think??

394 words