chapter one (avery's pov)

Freak.
Disgusting.
Whore.
Slut.
Abomination.
Mistake.
All these words where thrown at me the moment i stepped inside the school.
But i wasn't fazed, it's a routine for me, everyday i hear the same words from the same people and i know they're true, I'm never gonna be loved because of my nature.
I snapped back to reality the moment i felt my body hit a hard surface, looking up i saw the school's perfect girl tiffany, i was in no mood to see her today, god help me.
"Watch where you're going freak" she spat at me.
Her minions chuckling behind her.
Tiffany and her minions are werewolfs.
While i am a tribrid.. a freak in this case.
"No body will ever like u bitch" mia tiffany's right hand said making the other two girls laugh at my pathetic form.
"I agree maybe you should just kill yourself bitch, nobody will ever love u " joined jessica on the conversation.
I felt tears form in my eyes, i tried so hard to stop them, but i couldn't.
The three perfect girls walked away laughing leaving my crying self on the floor, i lost hope , at that moment i felt pathetic and helpless, but my hope came back when i felt the arms of my crush Landon holding me up and comforting me, little did i know the hope i felt at that moment  because of him, was gonna turn into sorrow and agony.
"Avery".
"Avery".
"Avery".
I woke up at the sound of my aunt Lisa trying to wake me up.
My thoughts drifted back to my dream or let's say flashback....no Avery don't.. don't you dare...
"Honey your uncle requested a meeting, get ready we're waiting in the meeting hall." My aunt said before leaving the room.

I groaned as i rolled out of bed, entering the toilet and starting my shower i let the hot water relax my tense muscles that are sore from yesterday's training.

After 15 minutes of washing my hair and body i got out of the shower a towel around my curvy form.

"Hmm what should i wear today"
I hummed to myself before starting to search for an outfit in my walk in closet, i decided on black ripped jeans, a black crop top, a black leather jacket and a black hoodie, adding a black beanie, a gucci belt ,a gucci bag
some white louis vuitton shoes, and some jewelry i was satisfied with my outfit.

"Hmm what should i wear today" I hummed to myself before starting to search for an outfit in my walk in closet, i decided on black ripped jeans, a black crop top, a black leather jacket and a black hoodie, adding a black beanie, a gucci belt ,a gu...

Heading to my mirror i applied a little concealer some maskara and lip gloss i was done and heading out the door

Wandering through the mafia house i easily found my way to the meeting hall where all of our members where gathered around my uncle with deadly looks on their faces.
"Good morning" i said with my usual cold tone.
A few good morning boss where heard here and there from some of the members.
"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE" the closest thing to a friend for me said hugging me really tight. Idiot.
"Let go of me before i kill you nathan"
"Aww someone is grumpy" the idiot said ruffling my hair.
Swatting his hand away i flipped him off and munched on a banana waiting for my uncle to start speaking.

"Good morning, Avery"
he spoke with his usual tone.

"Good morning uncle sam".
"Avery there is no time to waste, we have a serious problem" he spoke in a hurried tone making me worried.
Furrowing my brows i asked "what is it"
"The vipers, our enemy gang were able to break into our system, and steal.some important documents that can ruin us, we need u to find their leader and kill him, also bringing our documents with you".

Nodding my head i asked: "where"

My uncle.looked hesitant and scared, my uncle is never scared.
"I said where uncle, don't make me repeat myself"

"Listen Avery don't freak out but it's back in virginia, your hometown".
No...this can't be happening....it can't be...

I felt my powers on the surface wanting to explode, my wolf wanting to come out and kill, and my vamp thirsty for blood, the lights started flickering and glass shattered all around the room.

"Avery please...." Muttered Landon trying to calm me down.
But he knew that i won't be able to calm down, he's one of the only few people that know about what happened....

"Shut up" i growled fully loosing control over my wolf and shifting into the beautiful black wolf.

Running through the window and into the forest, howling on my way, the only thing on my mind was rage and revenge.

Soo what do u guys think? Feel free to comment your opinions and pleasee vote!!!
Also book.cover from the amazing niahh❤️