Sometimes - destiny

Sometimes
Sometimes someone's coming into your life. Sometimes someone's changing your life. And even sometimes someone's making your life better. And that happened right here. Two persons: Danielle and her.
Two persons who didn't know each other 2 hours ago. Two persons who are enjoying their lives more than ever. Both are sitting in a small cafe in New York's side street. The first one who discovered the other was Danielle. She saw her. Her. The woman of her dreams. But do dreams actually come true? Do dreams get real and you get the chance of your life? Maybe.
Danielle stood up, grabbed her coffee and went directly to the table where she sat. She asked if it was possible to sit on the free chair. And there. There the story began. They talked for nearly 2 hours and it was magical. She was magical. The woman. The woman of her dreams. Danielles heart was melting. But there was a problem: Does she feel the same? Is she interested in Danielle as well? Something you first know when you open your mouth and ask. But Danielle was scared. The chemistry between them was immaculate and she didn't want to destroy this little friendship which was created in a little coffeeshop over 2 hours. She wasn't sure what to do. Should she talk to her or should she just leave it at this point and hope that they'll become friends in the future. But this wasn't that what Danielle wanted. She wanted more. And mostly she has a good feeling for people who could be interested in her. It was different here. The eyes of her were bright and brown. They match perfectly of her own blue ones. They caught each other every time when her eyes hit Danielles.
She was nearly hopeless and wanted to go. She stood up, trapped her empty coffeecup and turned around. But someone grabbed her arm. It was her. Her, the one, with the perfect brown eyes, the brown - wavy hair, the cute smile and the Italian accent. The woman of her dreams. She turned around and looked directly in the brown eyes of her. She got closer and closer. It felt like forever but then it happened. She kissed her. It felt like a dream but it wasn't a dream. Her lips tasted like the almond coffee and were so soft. Soft like you're falling in a cloud. Like a cloud in heaven. Heaven became reality.
The last words she said were: I'm Stefania. And at this point she didn't even know the name of the woman she kissed 30 second ago. But this didn't matter. The future matters. And she hopes a future with her, Stefania, would be her destiny.
The destiny Danielle hoped for.