Fate has perculier timing

Markale had spent most of her time by the bin trying to untangle her leg from saran wrap, "stupid humans" she thought, she never understood the need for all these excessive products and the mass waste they produced. Her owners were particularly like this, maybe it was good she got away from those insufferable people.

"BANG" Markale foot slammed against the steel bins, she slowly toppled over, body propelling to the other side of the alley.  When she regained her eyesight she saw a magnificent black blur of hair running towards her she knew that this was a moment she'd never forget. The gorgeous bulgy eyes she could have recognised anywhere. Maxine. It was Maxine the world renowned artist and poet she couldn't believe this shes always looked up to her and had a minuscule infatuation that led to her breaking her left foot trying to catch up to her car one time after seeing her at a concert.

Maxine slowly got up limping towards her with a furious expression on her face. "Who do you think you are?, you little shit are you trying to kill me?". Markale'd mouth dropped, she felt embarrassed and upset about the way her biggest idol had just talked to her, "im sssssorry it was an accident are youu okk? She stuttered nervously not making eye contact with a furious maxine. Maxine rolled her large eyes and shoved past Markale in silence sashaying down the alley, until she slipped into cat droppings. Feeling humilated and defeated maxine started howling switching it up with a cry every now again. Markale was taught to treat dogs with kindness and reluctantly went over and sat beside her and hugged the shit stained dog. What a bitch she thought as she patted her back.