🛹Chapter 1🛹

Out on the ocean, Y/n Nami, otherwise known as Amphitrite, was riding on a huge wave. She did a back side cut back, then did a Closeout Re-entry, landing it perfectly.

 This made the crowd watching her go wild. With her mom and sister watching and cheering her on, all she wanted to do was impress them.

But what she didn't know was that would be the end of her career as a surfer.

 •

But the career end wont be permanent.

'I Need to land this, I need to make them proud.' The girl thought. After figuring out a move she wanted to do, she decided to do an off the lip.

 She got ready, and made it through the trick, but didn't stick the landing. This caused her to slip on her board and fall into the ocean. 

The force of the wave crashing brought her down again as she tried to get back to the surface, but the force of the wave had also rendered her unconscious.

 After not being able get over the water, she was pulled up onto a jet-ski by a lifeguard on duty for the tournament. He grabbed her board and made his way to the shore with the unconscious girl.

Once she was brought back to the shore, she was put into an ambulance that was there in case of emergencies, and rushed to the hospital. Before they left, her mother and sister were notified which hospital they would head to.

A few hours after waking up~

"I QUIT SURFING!!" Y/n yelled with pain clearly showing through her eyes."But sweetie that's your passion, why would you quit?" her mother tried to sooth the situation. 

"I don't have to explain anything to you!" she responded, anger now replacing the pain she had.

Her mother sighed and rubbed her daughters back, "If that's what you want then I'll support you. I always will."

Y/N huffed, then hugged her mom. "Sorry for yelling at you mom,but I really am going to quit. I'll try to find something else to do, but for now I just want to recover from this."