🛹Chapter 3🛹

A/N: The board up top is your board in the school part of this chapter, not at S!! Your other Board will be shown in the next chapter

Time skip ~ 10 years later~

Y/n was on her way to 'S', on her favorite skateboard, wearing all black, her (h/c) hair flowing behind her, and a black mask on, only leaving her (e/c) eyes exposed. When she got there, she was going at a really fast pace.

She got through the gates, of course with an 'S' pin on her clothing, then skated through the group of others around her. When she passed by, she heard the others cheering out 'Higure', since that was her skating alias. 

She rolled her eyes at the noise and adoration from others, and power slid to a stop. She then went down the path to the abandoned mine, and made it there in 3 minutes and 48 seconds. After the applause she got, she saw on the screen casting in the mine that 2 others were starting a beef, and that was Shadow and Reki.

 She 'tsk'd and skated away from the Crazy Rock and headed home.

The Next Day~Y/n was on her way to class, skateboard strapped to her backpack, 'Let's just hope I'm not recognized this year. I hope I make some friends though' She thought. She sighed and walked into the classroom. 

When she walked in, the first person she spotted was a redhead, he had a broken arm, and was sitting in corner of the room by the window. She noticed the seat in front and the seat next to him were open. 

She started walking over to the male, to sit in front of him, but was stopped by the teacher.

 "Ms.Nami, would you like to introduce yourself." She huffed and said "Oh yeah, sorry Sensei."

Now standing at the front of the room, she then proceeded to say "Hello, my name is Y/n Nami."

 Sensei asked "Is that all?"

"...I'm from America, and I used to surf..?" she added, but it sounded more of a question, looking towards the teacher.

He sighed and motioned towards the seat in front of the redhead, signaling that she could go sit down now. Right as she sat down, another student walked into the room.

He had Light Blue hair, and had aqua colored eyes. She looked around the room in disgust as she heard the girls in there practically fangirling over him. She rolled her eyes and grabbed out her sketchbook.

As she pulled out a pencil, she noticed to blue haired male walking that way and sat back up properly after grabbing her pencil, as to not cause any commotion. She was drawing in her sketchbook until she heard her Sensei call attention up to the front.

Time skip brought to you by my disliking of school~

After school ended, she unstrapped her skateboard and skated over to a new job site she had been looking at, DopeSketch. When she got there, she saw her redheaded classmate from the earlier.

She entered the store, and saw the wide range of things on display. She walked over to the main counter and asked "Hello, I would like to apply for a job here. I saw you guys were hiring."

 "Oh sure, just give me a second." the male at the counter responded, heading to the back room. To pass time, she looked around the store once more, seeing all of the skateboards on display.

 Her eyes sparkled from the sight, and she was snapped out of her trance by a chuckle. She turned her head to see the manager at the desk again. 

She cleared her throat and said "Sorry, I just couldn't help but admire all of the decks on display."

"It's all good, do you skate too??" he countered.

"Yeah I do," she kicked up her board that she had placed on the floor before she asked him to apply. She then held up to board and placed it back down.

"Are you good with helping our other worker Reki over there with stocking the shelves and everything?" She nodded and he then asked "Can you start today?" She hummed as a 'yes'.

"Ok, you can get started, the employee room is just behind there," he said pointing to a door near the corner of the shop. She nodded and went in to put her stuff down. When she walked out, Reki came up to her and asked "Hey transfer student, do you skate?"

 She nodded and said "Yeah, my board is in the room. So, what should I start to work on?"

 "You can help me re-stock the wheels and trucks over here, it's kinda a pain to do it with only one good arm," he chuckled holding up his broken arm. 

"How did you even break your arm?" she asked, completely aware that he broke it in his beef against Shadow the day prior.

 He was about to answer, when Oka told them to stock the stuff int he back room, and the obeyed. 

A/N: I am sorry if anyone that reads my other stories are currently reading this, I decided to make this too. I am going to update the other books soon!!Ok, now to the people who are new to my account, HELLO!! I am all caught up on episodes, so I will be able to update whenever I have the time, so please stay tuned!! Have a good day.