ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

❝𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯?❞

      LADY ERIS KNEW that it had been at least two hundred years before she was released from her prison again, though it wasn't at the hands of the Arcane Order. No, no, no, two foolish impures had stumbled into her tomb where piles of bones decorated the walls and the smell of smoke was always present. They were foolish enough to wake her from her centuries long slumber, but the proposal at hand was the first to intrigue her.

      THERE WAS ALWAYS a catch whenever she was awakened, let it be from the Arcane Order, Morgana, or whatever unfortunate soul demanded her service. She should have known that the moment she was freed to do dirty work for Stricklander, something would be waiting to turn her world upside down.

      THE ARCANE ORDER was cruel, but nothing matched the Eldritch Queen's cruelty. The moment Eris was resurrected, she was doomed to serve for all eternity when her soul was ripped apart into seven fragments and stowed away. Seven cursed rings that held her soul were now in the possession of the girl who had killed Eris all those years ago. She vowed to kill Evangeline Zhang at any given moment, promising a slow and painful death.

      STRICKLANDER'S ORDER SEEMED intriguing to the imprisoned girl. Kill the Trollhunter at any cost, but she had other plans. She would relish becoming the undoing of Jim Lake Jr. while carefully reclaiming what was stolen from her.

      OH, IT HAD been far too long since Eris had caused some sweet chaos in the mortal realm.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒

[𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚠𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗]

❝𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥?❞