ᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴄʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

❝𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫, 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬

❝𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫, 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞.❞

❝𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫.❞

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

       THOUGH IT WAS the middle of summer, Eris felt as if a winter storm began to brew from within her new tomb.

       A chill went down her spine and she shuddered as she picked her head up. Strands of her hair covered her eyes as she attempted to see who was trying to enter her tomb. Her arms were still aching as the chains around her wrists extended her arms towards the higher end of the cavern, but she had learned to ignore the pain. She couldn't even recall how much time had passed ever since Morgana moved her tomb from below the Camelot castle to wherever she was now. Once Morgana found out that Eris had killed Victoria and taken three of Lina's rings, the woman was beyond infuriated.

       The prisoner threw her head back, her hair now clearing her gaze. She felt the ground below her tremble and she saw light beginning to emerge from the hallway leading to where she stood. A breeze blew through the open area with little snowflakes beginning to fall from the ceiling. To her left, she saw a small tornado made of the winter wind manifest until a floating being hovered above the ground, a chilling grin now forming on their face as they held their staff.

       Lava began to fall from the ceiling of the hallway, instantly telling the prisoner who was entering. The familiar shoulder plates with yellow eyes glanced at her as the swaying cloak of black feathers grew closer. There was a distinct burning smell beginning to encompass around the tomb, the torches lining the higher ends of the walls catching fire.

       A soft hum soon started as sparks of green swirled around until a small figure with green skin and antlers crouched on the stone ground. Gold leaves decorated around the figure's body, their eyes glinting with curiosity as she stared at the prisoner.

       The Arcane Order finally paid a visit to their champion.

       "Hm...it's still alive." Skrael observed, floating over to get a closer look at the prisoner as Eris bit the inside of her cheek. It had been months since the Order visited her tomb, making her wonder why they were here now.

       "Your enchantments kept me alive," Eris answered. "You're here to free me, aren't you?"

       Bellroc chuckled, as if they had other plans for the prisoner. "In a sense, if that is what you choose to believe."