Doll

Warnings: swearing, harassment, weapon mentions, mentions of sex. I think that's it, let me know if I missed any!

"Hey, um... my professor asked me to help him after school. I'll be home late tonight," you said. His faced scrunched up in disgust, and he was glad you couldn't see him due to the two of you being on call. "Which professor?" He questioned, knowing you'd been having trouble with one of your professors making you uncomfortable. "My... um... my law professor," you stammered. There was something off about the way your voice sounded. Worried and nervous. Like a little mouse. You were never one to act like that unless you were really scared. And that was the professor you'd been having trouble with, so he wasn't surprised. He scowled at the thought. Your law teacher was constantly touching you, or making you uncomfortable, seeing as you were one of three girls in his class. But it was always you. "Say you want to get pizza for dinner if you want me to come get you right now," he stated, being smart enough to know what you were going to say. He was already walking to the door, getting his shoes and jacket on. "Yeah, pizza sounds great," you said. He could hear how nervous you were. There were occasional sounds of footsteps or a man whispering in the background, and it was pissing him off. "Ok, I'll be there as fast as I can," he said. You said your goodbyes, and at that point he was already out the door.

He burst into the classroom, seeing you pushed onto the desk, your teacher pinning you to it, as you explicitly told him to stay away. The teacher turned to face him. " 'R-ragi!" You shouted, pushing him off of you, jumping off the desk, and running into Niragi. He wrapped his arms protectively around you, hiding your face in his chest, glaring at the professor. "Ah, I'm assuming you're the infamous Niragi she mentions so often?" He questioned. The man didn't falter, he acted as if nothing happened, which made sense. He knew how to use court tactics to change the view to his. "Yeah. I guess I am. Something came up, sorry to interrupt, but she needs to come with me," Niragi said harshly. The lie was believable enough. He didn't say what happened, just a vague idea. Even if the professor could see through the lie, Niragi didn't care.
"Oh? Then let me take her bac-"
"I have a car, I can drive, she's coming with me. Goodnight."

Niragi, quickly lead you out of the school, and arm tightly around your shoulders. Once you got to his car, he let you get in first. He walked around the car, getting in the driver's seat. You sat, shaking in your seat. "You ok?" He asked. You shook your head. "So... operation J, or operation C?" He asked, turning on the car. "Operation H," you whispered. "Shit, it's that bad? Well.. yeah it's that bad, sorry i- I I'm not thinking correctly right now, I'm sorry... Ok, you talk to me about it, and tomorrow we can file a report yeah?" He said, keeping his eyes on the road. "Uh uh... no report," you said quietly, turning up the radio. He turned it back down. "Why? If I hadn't gotten there sooner who knows what would have happened to you. And it's been happening in other ways throughout the school day. People like that... people like that don't deserve anything," he stated, drumming his hands on the steering wheel to calm himself, and stopping from turning back around and hitting the professor. Gods how he wanted to in the minute he was there. He knew why you didn't want to file a report, however. It was the law professor. Not only could he make a compelling argument, and gaslight everyone, he was higher up in importance to the school as well. "L-lets just leave it... it's not that important anyways. It could've happened to any other girl... just sucks it was me."
___________________