Loving You Is A Nightmare

The next morning, you woke up. Your bed was empty and you smiled. At least he had stayed until you fell asleep. You got out of bed with a yawn. You stretched out, heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

You brushed your teeth, fixed your hair, and smiled at your reflection.

You got your clothes out for the day, finally feeling a bit better.

Getting dressed and ready was something you hadn't done in so long. But it felt so nice.

Chishiya had made sure you took a shower the night prior, so it wasn't necessary to take another one this morning.

You grabbed your riffle, walking out of the room. It was still pretty early, and not many people were up. Good. It was quiet. You knew that at least three people were up for sure. Last Boss, Aguni, and Niragi. Chishiya was always hit or miss.

It was suply run day however, so you would think the militals were up.

They weren't. You walked into the meeting room with a smile. "Goodmorning," you chirped. "Well you're awfully chipper this morning aren't you?" Last Boss teased. You laughed, and shook your head. "I dunno. Guess I am. Feels good to feel good," you said. You looked around the room. Last Boss, Aguni, Niragi, and two other militals in the room. Everyone else was either sleeping or black out drunk. Maybe one or two drowned in the pool. You never knew with the people at the beach.

"If more people don't arrive soon, we'll just leave. It's pointless waiting around for things you know won't come," Aguni stated. "Looks like we'll have some people to punish. Isn't that right (N/N)?" Niragi snickered. How could he act like he'd even talked to you the past week? Was he just going to avoid the topic, hoping you'd forget? "Yeah, guess we will," you responded with a small laugh. You couldn't ignore him. You couldn't. Your body would be in physical pain if you did. 

Why were you so dependent on him?

A few other people showed up, so you all decided to go.

You woke up feeling warmth besides you. You opened your eyes to see it was Niragi. What happened the night prior came back to you, and you smiled. Going back to sleep had never been easier. He held you tighter, telling you he was awake. It was still dark outside, letting you know it had only been a few hours. You closed your eyes, letting yourself fall back asleep.

______________

Walking around the desolate Tokyo was fun. Last Boss and yourself raided book shops and found a candy store. "Do you think we'll get in trouble?" You asked, stuffing more stuff into your bag. "No. Why would we?" Last Boss said, watching you arrange things.

You shrugged, getting up from the floor, and slinging your bag over your shoulder.

You followed the tattooed man out of the store, the wind blowing slightly. The wind blew your hair out of your face, and you just noticed your ponytail wasn't in anymore. You turned around, looking for the culprit. You were paranoid about this kind of thing. Your hair was less grabbable when it was up. You took pride in your beautiful (curls/waves/braids/ whatever you want to say), but when you went out, you always had it up. Especially for supply runs. You never could leave it down.

When you turned around, you saw Niragi standing behind you. "Hello seems I've taken something of yours. Do you want it back?" He asked with a teasing smile.

What could you do to get out of such a frustrating situation?

...

"No, not really."

And you walked off with Last Boss.

___________

You hugged him tightly as the boys screamed profanities at both of you. Tears were being held back, threatening to fall., and the cold snow melting into your clothes. The wind seemed to bite into your skin, making you shiver. "Such a fucking dependant slut. Bet you've fucked him so many times that is the only reason he stays with you," one of them taunted.

That actually hurt.

What if he was telling the truth? You couldn't bring yourself to think that, especially of Niragi.

"That's not... It's not true," you stated, looking up at the boys surrounding you two. "I'm sorry that you've never had anyone who actually cares about you, but people stay with people outside of sexual things. Maybe all you've ever had are fake friends and pity fucks, but I am not going to let you push me around and call me those names," you said, getting angrier by the minute. You hated this. Why didn't you stand up for yourself more? "You bitch," one of them laughed menacingly. "You say bitch like its a bad thing," you said, standing up, pulling Niragi with you. "We are leaving, and if you follow us, just know that I know exactly how to bring you down."

That was all you said as you walked away with Niragi. The farther you got from that bridge, the less tense you felt.

He grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly. "You were so badass back there," he muttered. The street back to your houses was incredibly empty. The snow crunched under your feet, and you sighed.

The quiet was undeniably somber. Like you two had just been to a funeral. "I'm heading to the treehouse..." you mumbled, letting go of his hand. He stood, shocked by this, watching you walk away in the cold. He ran, catching up to you. He grabbed your hand, pulling you into a hug. "No... let's head to your favorite cafe. You're not going to be alone right now. I know how you get around Christmas. The last thing you need is to be alone."

_______________

"Like, who the hell does he think he is?!" You shouted in frustration, throwing your shoes against the wall of your hotel room. You quickly got rid of your jacket, throwing it into the corner of your room. "Hmmm... a cocky asshole?" The blonde man said, a lazy smile on his face as he stretched out onto your bed. You stopped pacing around the room, and sighed heavily. "I thought I would hate staying away from him... but I don't. Not right now. The six months he was gone were hell on Earth. I didn't think life was real. But this is different," you stated, flopping onto your bed, your waist crushing Chishiya's stomach. You heard an "oof" but nothing else, as his hand made its way to your waist. His hands were so cold, it made goosebumps rise on your skin.

"Sorry for ranting..."

A silence filled the room. He was thinking. How did he respond to that? Did he even respond? Why did he feel bad?

"It's... it's ok."

His words made you smile.

"Hey... (Y/N).... you have so many nicknames for Niragi... do... nevermind," he started, not finishing due to embarrassment. You sat up, and positioned yourself to lay next to him.

"What? You can say it," you said softly.

"I... do you have nicknames for me?"

His ears turned pink at these words leaving his mouth.

"I never thought you'd want some... but I can give you one or two if you'd like," you smiled. "I'd... I think I'd like that," he said.

It was unusual to see the usually apathetic man being soft with you.

You saw his eyes shut and open again.

"Tired?" You questioned, running your hand through his blonde hair. He flinched at the initial touch, grabbing your wrist tightly. You felt his hand shake slightly, and understood immediately. "Sorry... But you can go to bed," you said kindly.

Of course you understood. Why wouldn't you?

He laughed quietly, leaning into the touch of your hand, letting your wrist go. It made you smile.

Maybe Chishiya wasn't so bad.

"Well... goodnight Shi-Shi~" you cooed.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!"

Sorry updates are so slow :( I've really been trying to balance my life out and with semester finals coming up, I'll be really busy, so please don't yell at me-