10 Of Hearts

It had been an uneventful day at the beach until around lunch time. Just a few days after Hatter had died. You were uspet of course, but even more upsetting was how Niragi went on a power trip after this.

You stared at the body on the table, resiting the urge to leave. You hated it here. You wanted to go home. Why did you find it enjoyable here at first?

How you hated yourself for finding this place blissful.

You must have been wearing rose colored glasses.

You spaced out, and all of a sudden, Niragi shouted about the militants being in power. You stared wide eyed.

Everyone turned to look at you.

You forgot you were part of the militants. You wanted nothing more than to disappear. You slowly took the gun off your shoulder in second hand embarrassment. You bit your tongue, attempting to take your mind off of what was going on. It was not working.

When he started holding everone at gun point to vote for it, you almost screamed at him.

Chishiya...

Arisu.

He got to you.

"Threaten me with a gun, see how far that gets you," you hissed, holding your own riffle up to his chin. He smirked, sticking his tongue out. "Don't worry about it princess. You want all the power too, don't you?" He whispered into your ear.

You scowled. "Go fuck yourself," you spat. "Why, when I have you?" He snickered. You pressed the cold barrel of your riffle harder into him. "Like I said... see. How. Far. That. Gets. You."

"Niragi I don't understand what's so urgent," you muttered, a bit annoyed at him for dragging you throughout the whole Beach. You were still upset with him. But you internally couldn't deal with not being with him. How you hated yourself for it.

"Don't worry, I promise it is worth your time," he smirked. Something about that made you feel uneasy. "Suguru... Suguru... Niragi!" You shouted, pulling your arm away. He hadn't heard you, kind of in his own mind space.

"Is this good or bad news?"

"It's great news for us sweetheart," he whispered, bringing you closer to him. You couldn't help but feel your cheeks warm up. "D-don't call me that dumbass," you said, walking further down the hallway. He smirked following behind you.

Good new for you?

Given the events of a few days ago, you thought he was going to lead you to the room of a tortured ex bully.

But he didn't, leading you up to Hatter's room. You were confused, until you saw Arisu putting in a code to the safe where Hatter kept his cards.

The next events happened almost in slow motion.

"Niragi! Stop it!" You yelled pushing him off of Arisu. "Watch it. Or you wanna be a traitor like them?" He snarled. Your eyes widened. You walked over to Chishiya. "You are just as insufferable as Niragi," you whispered, walking out of the room.

He watched, a bit hurt by your words.

Up to the roof once more. Except you were joined by Kuina. "(N/N), I'm so sorry... he didn't want to involve you... but he would never ever hurt you... he just wanted to leave this place," she mumbled, placing a hand on yours.

"Now, come with us... please," she said, helping you onto your feet. You nodded. How could a man fuck up as much as Niragi? You didn't know. What you did know was that that was not your Suguru.