random story (jarlo)

So John and arlo have not being on good terms since the ambuse. Arlo has been thinking about making it up to john and apologized for what he did, he is aware of how fucked up it was of him to push john to show his ability and ambush him. He clearly felt bad but he didnt want to piss john off more than he had already so he need to find a way to talk him and he might have an ideas and but he needed to talk to seraphina.

Arlo's pov 💛

Since I ambushed john he has been to unbearable but then again I caused that but he does need this annoying. I hate it how he uses me as a errand boy he acts like a little kid sometimes. I need to talk to seraphina about this I need to find a way to get john to stop bothering me since just telling him to do so is not going to work. Anyhow I'll have to do that later since I do have to go to school today. When I got to school I realized that seraphina was back, great o thought finally I can talk to her about John. " Hey seraphina, I need to talk to you about something." I said hoping she would listen to me seraphina looked at me with hate and ask "What do you need arlo I'm busy?" Wow she really hates me huh I mean I dont blame her but wow. "Well I need to talk to you about your friend John" she looked at me and asked " why, what are planning arlo".
"I'm not planning anything I swear I just need to talk to him and you". She look at me and said " alright I guess I'll talk to later then".

Serephina pov💜

So he want to talk to me and john huh? That weird and unusual for him he would normally say what he wants or need up front and he seem I tad bit regretful about something. I need to find john to see if he is ok I been away for a while and I'm worried since I haven't talked to him since my mother took my phone and cut the wi-fi I wonder if he is ok

John's pov🤍

I heard that seraphina came back I wonder where she is? I'm pretty sure arlo is going to try to talk to her and tell her I have an ability. Why couldn't he have just left it alone like everyone else. Once I see him again I'm going to tell him not to tell seraphina about my ability I worked to hard and took so many beatings form a bunch of middle and low tiers I can let that happen. I can't become the same person I was in Boston not again. I realized that I'm about to be late for class and I cant be late again or my teacher might have a stroke and I can't have happend now can I. 

💫 Time skip💫

After school I when back home I hadn't seen seraphina the whole day I wonder why....was she avoiding him? Did he do something wrong? Is he mad at me? So many questions and I dont have answers hopefully I see her today.

Arlo's pov 💛

I haven't see john or seraphina all day what If john had told what I did know none of then would talk to me? I hope he did t say any thing. I mean do feel bad. I did kinda did want to be John's *friend* but since he was known as tha school *crippled* and I'm the king my reputation would fall apart I wish ,I could take it back, I wish i would have ask him instead maybe he would have told me. God I'm asshole sometimes. I should really talk to john I'm pretty sure she has his number maybe I can text him instead...

Asslo: hey seraphina do you have John's number?

Seraphina: yeah I do why?

Asslo: like I told you earlier I need to talk to him about something

Seraphina: right you did say that..alright I'll give you his number but dont do anything stupid