Tiger 1 x Jumbo Sherman

Tiger 1 pushed through the dense bushes, in the turret of his tank his chest and head sticking out as his elbows rested on the top of his turret, he held his binoculars to his face and inspected the enemy line.

Tiger: "Mmm no Soviet assaults today, maybe later?"

Jumbo: "Boo!!!"

Tiger: "!!?!!???!!!?!?! Jumbo what the hell??"

Jumbo: "eheh heh heh heh you shoulda seen your face!!"

The young female tank bent over the turret as her clothes fit tightly over her figure

The Male looked over her body thinking lewdly.

Tiger(thoughts): 'Damn she would look good in a swimsuit........OR LINGERIE!!!...N-no lewd thoughts begone'

Without even thinking twice Tiger leaned forward Kissing her. In shock the young woman flew up stumbling backwards, tiger catches her hand pulling her back onto the turret as she crashed on top of him. The two sit there looking at each other as Tiger's arms were wrapped around her back and her arms around his neck.

The two kiss again as their embrace tightens. Soon after the two are sitting inside the turret kissing and undressing each other as they embrace the heat surrounding them. Soon Jumbo is only down to her bra and panties and Tiger is only in his boxers as she sits in his lap as his Penis pushes against her ass. She moans as he nips her neck once more and massages her breast while  his dick finds her entrance sliding all the way in reaching her womb as she moans loudly. She slowly slides up and down with some help from Tiger. The two release exasperated sounds of pleasure as they go faster and faster. The Sherman Bringing herself down onto him one final time as he releases inside her filling her up. The two rest there for a while as they fall asleep.