Hi everyone!!! please read the notes at the end of the chapters especially in this one hahaha.

***
Louis has always hated waking up early. If it was up to him he would stay in bed all day.

"Louis I need to go to school" Lottie shouted from the kitchen.

"You can go all by yourself Lots" Louis said still in his bed between the sheets.

"No, I can't, It's freezing and I don't know how to drive so wake up now" she rolled her eyes been used to this situation.

The clock hits 7am and Louis finally decides to wake up. He quickly dressed with the first things he saw and went down stairs to see Lottie already in the door waiting for him.

****

"Have a good day Lotts"

"You too Lou"

Louis had already missed his first class so he decided to wait in the car until it was time. Eventually he had to go to his 2nd period. Walking through the hall he met with Zayn, his childhood best friend.

"Mate, how's going? You missed Art again"

"Yeah, I know"

"If you continue like this Sandra (the art teacher) is going to kill you"

"like if I care" Louis lied perfectly knowing that zayn knew he did care.

****
Louis POV

Morning passed faster than I expected and it was now lunch time. I went searching for the lads that were always in the same table because no one would ever dare to seat in our place. But this time was different, I found Nick and Liam shouting to a curly boy that seemed to be scare (no shit). I didn't like at all to bully people, well, I don't know if it counts bullying just watching them doing it.

"Tommo, hey, right here" Liam shouted as he saw me

"Hi guys, hows everyone doing?" I asked while watching the curly one running in tears to know where.

"I think we have another f*g" Nick said avoiding my question making me uncomfortable with the slur.

"what?" I asked as an instinct instantly regretting it.

"The new one, the one who was sitting here I just feel it, from the way he looked at Zayn..." he said looking directly at his eyes.

"yeah" Zayn agreed.

"Good" Nick said starring at me deadly interrupting me from my thoughts.

Lunch finished and I went to the toilet to spent some time because they all started talking about American football. As I entered I heard a sob and the curly boy pop in my head again. 'It has to be him' I thought, not making any noice. I started walking to the direction of the sound and without thinking what I was doing I opened the door.

****

A/n: Sooo that was the first chapter. I made it short just like a kind of introduction, I think the next chapters will be longer. Also, this is my first fic so bare with me. I accept every type of suggestions and please comment if you see grammar errors because english is not my first language.  xx :)