A/n HEY BESTIES 2nd CHAPTER WOOO. last chapter was horrendous and I think this is going to be a disaster but we will see. while i was writing this Niall posted some selfies omg im in love. Anyways hope you enjoy :)

****

As I opened the door I found, indeed, the curly hair one wrapped in his knees crying. He immediately flinch at me wiping of his tears been terrified.

"hey, it's ok, it's ok I'm trying to help you" I said calmly while thinking if Nick finds me here he will literally kill me.

He didn't said anything, he looked confused and like an absolute mess (not to be rude or anything)

"let's go to clean you, by the way, i'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" I tried to be nicest as possible and it felt so good. We went to the sink and I spoke again "What's your name?"

"I-Im H-Harry" he said quietly and I could still see the fear on his eyes.

"nice name, how are you?" I asked, quickly realizing what I just said "Omg Im so sorry, that was so stupid from my part" he let a small laugh that made me so happy.

"Don't let those boys hurt you, they are assholes" I said.

"thanks, I- yeah" harry said shaking. With that I left the poor kid alone and continued the day.

******

finally, this horrible school day has ended. going through the corridors to my locker acting cool is the only thing I cant lie that i like.
I grab my things and I go directly to my luxurious car. My wealth is something I had never really hide but it's not like im a show off. I own all gucci clothes that can be mistaken by forever 21 ones, not like my sisters who have the logo printed in every part of them but even if I tried to hide it, my surname would give it away.  Everybody know I'm rich, that's basically why I'm in the friend group I'm in and we get off every trouble we make.

On the way to my house in my tesla I saw Harry walking and before my mind could stop me I go to him and for some reason I shouted "do you need a lift Harry?"

"what?" he turned around scared

"you heard me, don't make me regret it"

****

A/n: That was the second chapter, what do you think?
Today I got to heard Zayn's voice live in tweeter space 😭😭
Also, is Ashe's 28th birthday today!!! 🕺🕺
Welp that was all m, see you in the nexts chaperts🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
well im editing all of this, it's currently florence  26 birthday so yeyy. the original chapter had 2000 words but it was so bad. i'll make the nexts chapters longer though.