This day was the first one in years Louis has woke up early without trouble in years and Lottie made that clear.

"Lou-" she was cut off when she saw me in the kitchen table eating my breakfast.

"what?" I said while she kept staring at me.

"you're really obsessed brother, he, Harry, Harry, right?" I nod with annoyment "Harry made a miracle happen!" Lottie said almost screaming without believing what she was seeing.

"shut up"

"awww look at you, you're blushing and the only thing I did was say his name" Lottie said finishing her breakfast.

"Lottie shut up and get to the car now"

"I can't believe you're the one saying that" she smirked.

***

I dropped Lottie off school and now it was my turn to go. For the first time in my life I was exited to go to school. And I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous too. What will Nick do? Zayn? What will happen with the group? Zayn was not gonna let them bully Harry from what I saw on his reaction yesterday.

I nervously walk into the school halls when I saw him. I swear he's something else, how can someone be so perfect? Shut up Louis. You're straight, remember? my inner voice interrupted me. I swear too loud in my opinion. And he turns around (yup I'm absolutely whipped not matter what my inner voice saids.

"What happened Lou?" Harry says making me blush with the nickname.

"Lou?" I ask. This situation reminds me very much of yesterday when I accidentally called him Hazz

"oh, uhm, r- right sorry I- , yesterday I saw someone called you like that and I thought- yeah, sorry"

"Harry, please. It's ok" I cut him off

"Really?"

"yeah, we are mates, remember?" But if you want to we can be more than that.

"yes, sorry"

"Stop apologizing Harold" I smirked.

"oh, yeah sure. But Harold is not my name"

"whatever you say. does any of your other friends have a nickname for you?"

"I-" he stays salient when I realize he maybe doesn't have any other friends. I mean, by the way he acts with me I'm sure he doesn't interact with people.

"You know Zayn used to call me dwarf because of my hight?" I cringed at my own comment but I said the first thing that came to my mind to break up the silence. And he just smiles when the bell rings.

"See you Hazza" I waved at him

"See you Lou"

My heart starts pounding faster and faster every time he calls me like that.

***

The day goes fast. Neither of the boys were at school today which I found it weird by the way but it was nice. I had lunch with Harry, something of him seemed off (like always) so we didn't talked too much and then I didn't saw him in the rest of the day. Arriving home Lottie asked me like one thousands questions that I, of course, answered none. And now i'm here, In my bed, staring at the ceiling, having a self-debate about if I'm gay or not. All I could think about was harry, harry harry harry, yes. But maybe was because he hides so much of himself it makes me curious (yes, I'm aware I've known him just for one day but still) I knew for a fact he is so broken.

That night I couldn't sleep.

***
[Harrys POV]

After lunch with Louis I decided to skip class. After all my mom knows how hard is school for me. When I arrived home I made some avocado toast and put a movie. My mom wasn't coming until 10pm and Gemma was out god knows where so I had the house for myself. Thinking of Louis was all I did though. Why would someone want to be friends with me? Im a disaster. I also have a crush on him which it makes it worse because I know if he ever realize it he will run out of my life like every one else.