Pilot: MARINETTE WHAT THE FU-

"Pound it!" Exclaimed Chat Noir and Ladybug as his fist hit hers. They just finished fighting Mr. Pigeon... for about the 79th time now.

Chat Noir's POV

"Are you sure your okay M'lady? Those birds really ruffled your feathers out there." Said Chat Noir, starting to form his lips into his cheeky trademark grin. He was hoping to try and lighten the mood between them.

"I'm pawsitively purrfect, Kitty." Ladybug grinned. Chat Noir knew something was wrong but he decided not to say anything.

"If I say anything, her stubbornness will only make it worse." Chat Noir thought, "But that's why I love her."

"Is she fake smiling?" He thought but this time was was worried. He noticed the tears forming in her eyes and was about to say something to comfort her.

"Ladyb-"

"Well, see ya soon, Kitty! You did amazing today." Ladybug cut him off and spoke as fast as she could. She threw her yo-yo and zoomed through the air.

"Something must be going on..." Chat said thinking to himself. "I should probably give her space... If she doesn't want to talk to me about it then it doesn't need to be brought up."

He started to levitate in the air as his stick grew higher by command, then starting to fall as he was jumping from building to building, using his staff like a pogo stick. He went up to the Eiffel Tower to take a look at the beautiful city of Paris, taking in all of the beauty... all of the smells... the sunset in the distance... everything.

"I wish Ladybug was here to see it." Chat sighed.

His eyes suddenly roamed to a certain bakers daughters balcony.

"I know who will keep me company!" Thought Chat as he started to head towards the bakery.

Ladybugs/Marinette's POV

"Are you sure your okay M'lady? Those birds really ruffled your feathers out there." Said Chat Noir, starting to form his lips into his cheeky trademark grin. He was hoping to try and lighten the mood between them.

"I'm pawsitively purrfect, Kitty." Ladybug grinned. But she knew that was all a lie. But, lucky for her, Chat didn't notice.

"I hope he doesn't notice my fake smile." She thought, while crying silently in her mind. Tears started to form in her eyes, "Just DON'T blink."

"Well, see ya soon, Kitty! You did amazing today." She said as fast as she could. She threw her yo-yo and zoomed through the air, finally letting her tears roll down her face. She started to sob as quietly as she could, but really, it wasn't that quiet.

She wiped the tears off of her face and entered the bakery. Before she transformed today, she told her parents that Ladybug was coming over to see her later. Of course, she doesn't exactly know why, but she's pretty sure that it was because she wanted to grab free sweets as Ladybug, and it wouldn't raise any suspicion that Marinette could ever possibly be... herself.

"Hello Mr. Dupain and Mrs. Cheng!" Said Ladybug as enthusiastically as possible, "I hope you don't mind me seeing your daughter today, she is like my therapist BFF, I tell her everything."

"Of course we don't mind sweetie," said Mrs. Cheng, "just head upstairs, you know the way by now. Oh, and bring these fresh croissants upstairs, too. You three can snack on them." She hands the croissants to Ladybug. The smell of fresh pastries filled her nose as she left to go to her room.

As she climbs the stairs, she starts to bite into one of the chocolate croissants on the platter, smiling as wide as her lips can go. Food always made her feel better, no matter how sad she was. Food is like her ultimate therapy, especially pastries, and most of all, chocolate croissants. They are her favorite pastry and never fail to make her feel nice and warm inside.

She climbs up the stairs and heads into her room. She lays on her bed with her pastries on her night stand.

"Tikki, Spots off." She sighed. A red orb floats out of her earrings and onto her pillow.

"Hi, Tikki." Said Marinette, "Choose anything on the platter."

"M-M-Marinette... did you mean to transform in front of Alya or..." Tikki mumbled while taking a tiny part of a croissant and putting it in her mouth.

"Wait- WHAT?!" Marinette screamed, jumping off of her bed and onto the floor looking for Alya, to find her sitting on her chair for her desk in absolute shock. Marinette nearly fell down, also in shock as she awkwardly waved at her.

"Oh...heyyyyy Alya... how you doin..?" Marinette squeaked.

"MARINETTE WHAT THE FU-"

"Ummm... It's not what you think...?" Marinette said questionably. She didn't even believe what she was saying. How could Alya believe her?

"Ok... then I didn't see Ladybug come in, lay on the bed, say the detransformation words, detransform into Marinette, and then a Kwami come out of your earrings which is... apparently named Tikki?" Alya shouted.

"Ummm... No! You got it all wr-"

"Does Chat Noir know?" Alya questioned, she stood up looking at Marinette suspiciously with her arms folded across her torso. She looked as if she was a mother giving her child a stare down when they did something wrong. The only difference was that there was no messy bun on her head.

Marinette practically gave up at this point.

She blew her cover...

she found out...

And there was no going back now.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Thank you sooooo much for reading! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day! And make sure to stay 'CLAW'some!!

(see what I did there 😏... I'll just leave now 🕳🚪🏃🏽‍♀️...)