Part 3 - Did you have to pick THAT movie purr~incess!?

Sorry about the short chapter 😅
3rd Person

"Let's watch a movie!" Alya said, "Well... you two can watch the movie, I need to... gooooooo..... walk my... FISH!" Alya said as she knelt down and quickly left the room.

Before she shut the trap door, she winked at Marinette while she was looking through all of her movies. Marinette scowled and flipped her off. Alya made her hands in the shape of a heart, and blew a kiss at Marinette before closing the trap door shut.

"Sooo... what are we watching purr~incess?" Chat said with a smirk on his face.

"You'll find out when we watch it!" Marinette huffed annoyingly.

"Okay..." said Chat with a frown on his face. His voice lowered as he finished the rest of the sentence like he was a disappointed 5 year old.

"Found it!" Marinette shouted as she stood up triumphantly. Her arms were in the air up high with the movie in her left hand. Her right hand was balled up in a fist as she jumped excitedly like a child. She walked to her television, put the movie in and turned off the lights.

A few minutes later (after the commercials it shows before movies), the title screen was shown.

"Really?! The Aristocats?! Did you have to choose THAT movie purr~incess?!" Chat quietly shouted with his hands in the air pointing to the tv.

Marinette laughed hysterically. Her hands were around her stomach and started to cry a little.

"Okay, let's start the movie!!" Marinette said as she picked up the remote and clicked a button.

Authors note:
Thank you sooooo much for reading! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day! And make sure to stay 'CLAW'some!!

(see what I did there 😏...
I'll just leave now  🕳🚪🏃🏽‍♀️...)