Part 2 - The Explanation

CHAT NOIR'S/Adrien's POV
His eyes suddenly roamed to a certain bakers daughters balcony.

"I know who will keep me company!" Thought Chat as he started to head towards the bakery.

He was jumping from roof to roof as he remembered one thing... PLAGG! He quickly stopped to rethinking his plan.

"I'll just stop by my house to get some Camembert to feed Plagg. Then I'll go to the bakery to spend some time with Marinette."

He ran off the roof that he was standing on and went toward the opposite direction. He extended his stick and and let himself fall before shrinking his pole to its normal size. He landed on another building and did that same process again... and again... and again before finally arriving at his house and jumping through his window.

"PLAGG CLAWS IN!" he yelled as quietly as possible to not attract any attention from Gorilla or Nathalie.

As soon as he said that, a little, (hungry), green orb came out of his ring.

"Nice job today, Adrien!" said a high pitched raspy voice.

"Thanks Plagg, but we're not done yet!" Adrien said as he got the platter of Camembert off of his nightstand.

"Now, hurry up and eat so I can transform again."

"Alright, alright! But at least let me savor my beautiful cheese" Plagg said while popping a piece of cheese into his mouth.

About five minutes later, Plagg finally finished his cheese.

"Took you long enough!" Adrien said, "PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"

"WoAohhHaOh" Plagg shouted as he was... yet again... getting sucked into Adrien's ring.

Chat Noir jumped out the window and extended his pole, doing that process yet again for about five minutes before finally getting to Marinette's house.

"Might as well walk in, it's not like Marinette's parents hate me."

Marinette's parents don't hate him, in fact, they love him!

Chat walked in and to no surprise, they both smiled with joy.

"Hello, Chat Noir!"

MARINETTE'S POV
"Does Chat Noir know?" Alya questioned, she stood up looking at Marinette suspiciously with her arms folded across her torso. She looked as if she was a mother giving her child a stare down when they did something wrong. The only difference was that there was no messy bun on her head.

Marinette practically gave up at this point.

She blew her cover...

she found out...

And there was no going back now.

"I-I ummmm..." Marinette stuttered as she was trying to think about what to say next.

"Well..." Alya pushed, her hands moved off her torso and hand motioned her to answer her question.

"Well... what?" Marinette asked. She already forgot her question from the shock that still has not worn off yet. She started to sweat a little, trying to go back and think about what Alya asked just seconds ago.

Oh my God, Marinette!" Alya said frustrated, she had her hand on her head and her arm on the side of her body. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she slouched a little, moving a little closer to Marinette as she spoke again, "DOES CHAT NOIR KNOW THAT... your ladybug?"

"Um... Well... No. You're the first person to find out." Marinette looked down at her feet to avoid the shock on Alya's face. Her arms were town to her side and her hair started to move closer to her face. She looked back up to Alya and had an angry look on her face, sort of like a death stare. "AND YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE, NOT THE LADYBLOG, NOT NINO, NOT CHAT NOIR-"

"What can't I know?" A familiar voice said. When Marinette heard she looked up at her trap door to see Chat Noir coming in. She was so shocked by his presence that she immediately fell to the ground.

"GAHHH!!"

"Oh... Hello Chat Noir😏." Alya said, smirking at Marinette.

"You better shut the fuck up before I kill you!" Marinette yelled as she got up. She death stared Alya until the point where if she did that any longer, she would kill her.

"Soo... Princess, how long are you two going to plot each others deaths? I'm so bored!" Whined Chat as he lied on her bed with his legs scrunched together and his right leg over the other with his hands under his neck.

"Let's watch a movie!" Alya said, "Well, you two can watch the movie, I need to... gooooooo..... walk my... FISH" Alya said as she knelt down and quickly left the room. Before she shut the trap door, she winked at Marinette while she was looking through all of her movies. Marinette scowled and flipped her off. Alya made her hands in the shape of a heart, and blew a kiss at Marinette before closing the trap door shut.

Authors Note:
Thank you sooooo much for reading! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day! And make sure to stay 'CLAW'some!!

(see what I did there 😏... I'll just leave now 🕳🚪🏃🏽‍♀️...)