every thing was fine

hello lovely people welcome to my first my hero academia fanfic I do not own any of these characters all things go to there respected owners   ❤

izuku pov 

every thing was fine . I was walking to school peacefully without a care in the world that was until i heard a scream . By instinct I sprinted to the place i heard the scream . It was an old alleyway dark and dirty , a women hidden by a cloak lay on the floor . I run over to her but just before i can reach the girl i feel a pin prick on the back of my neck . Black spots appear in my vision then the world fades into pitch black.

bakugou pov 

"off cause the dam nerd is late . off cause his whiny friend group bother me about it . how am i supposed to know where deku is . Round cheeks is panic, even icy hot look worried . so what deku missed the first lesson it isn't my fault !" i rant to kirishima . He looks deep in thought for a moment . 

"if I'm honest I'm kinda worried bro  " kirishima says after the long pause looking me in the eyes . "it isn't like deku to be late ."I scowl at him . ok maybe im a little worried maybe it isn't like deku to be late . He probably started mumbling, zoned out and got lost . i give it 10 minutes and he will be at school .

izuku pov

i open my eyes to a bright light . "oh good your awake that means we can begin the experiment soon " a gruff voice says . My eyes adjust to the light and get a good look at the man who spoke to me . He seems to be a doctor of some kind short and plump with circler glasses .  I seem to be strapped down to a metal table in a large lab . The lab seems high tech filled with jars of who knows what . 

The "doctor " pulls out an injection filled with green thick liquid . "brace your self this is going to hurt " with that he shoved the needle in my arm . It felt like pure fire was leaked into my veins it spread up and all throw to my body and to the top of my head . Then an intense pain emerged it fell like some one was shoving two dagger on each side of my head . The only thing heard in that labs were my screams and pleas for the pain to stop. i eventually passed out .

bakugous pov

i was wrong deku didn't come to school in ten minutes he has been gone for the past week . no ones seen him no ones heard from him . he vanished into fin air . he became a ghost 

hey dudes i would love some comments and stuff i hope you enjoyed this chapter i plan to update very Thursday . thank you for your support . sorry it was short just getting started if you got any ideas pop them down in comments .

from your friendly neighbourhood weeb 💙