u found me - wonwoo [18+]

warnings// knight!wonwoo

warnings// knight!wonwoo. mentions of violence, smut, oral(m receiving), unprotected

Exhausted, Sir Wonwoo, the most trusted and strongest knight, ascends the stairs in a dark tower. He had just slain the dragon who tortured the villagers of his home, Carat Kingdom. The dragon took many lives, and the ones that mattered most to him, his own family. After the news of his parents being found dead after an attack from the ugly beast, his world fell apart.

He swore to avenge, not only them, but the entire village. There also was someone else who he had slain the beast for, the dragon's captive who was the kingdoms' reigning princess. The beloved princess Y/N. No woman outshined her.

Wonwoo continues to hike up the stairs. His heart begins to pound on his way to see the her, for the first time ever. He worried how she might feel, finally seeing another human in who knows how long. She has been stuck here for years, the dragon never let her out of that room. Today, she will be free from this prison.

He opens the door quietly, his breath catches in his throat at the sight of her. There she sat by the window, Princess Y/N.

Clearing his throat to catch her attention, he steps inside.

"Princess Y/N?"

His armor makes a small noise as it scratches against the door. She jumps up and gasps, pressing her hand against her chest. She turns to see who it was, her eyes lighting up. He stood in awe, mesmerized by how gorgeous she was. Half of her body enveloped in a white dress that was see through.

She stares at the man before her. He has dark brown eyes that seem to look through her. His sharp jawline compliments his features as his sweaty hair falls around his face. She hasn't seen a man in years. She was excited and afraid, unsure of whether this means freedom, or a deadly end.

"Y-Yes?" Her soft voice captivates him.

"I am Sir Wonwoo, a knight from Carat Kingdom. I have slain the dragon and come to rescue you."

Y/N just stares, unable to believe her freedom is here all thanks to the knight. She remembers her manners, bowing down before him.

"Thank you, good knight. I can't repay you enough!"

Wonwoo could think of a few things she could do... He did not want to just rescue her, he wanted to claim her. But those thoughts had to be put aside for now. He was tired. A lot of action in one day seeing as the task wasn't easy at all.

"I would like to go now, please."

"Absolutely, princess. However there is a problem. There is nothing left of the Kingdom."

She looks at him with wide eyes. The destruction of her village brought her to tears. She leans forward against his chest in search of comfort. He soothes her after removing one of his gloves.